Reviews for May 23, 2010
MugetsuPipefox chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
Wait. It was all just a dream? I'm still confused. So let me try and think...they thought he was gone/dead/missing...box of entries to lead them on the trail...so was he actually getting hurt and wanted them to realise? Future selves? I think I'm missing something.
Despite my lingering confusion, I really liked your story!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
The face he hides...that sounds like another clue. I wonder if things had actually started so long ago. Poor thing.
Great job. You're doing really well.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
How are they disappearing so quickly without Gwen or Kevin noticing? How bizarre... Read on!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
Sounds like a hint to me! They didn't find any bodies in the Rustbucket, so I'm going to hope that they're still alive...somehow...:/
Awesome chapter! Still a bit confused but things are getting clearer
MugetsuPipefox chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
I knew he wasn't trustworthy! What is going on?! My mind is jumbled. I'm sure everything will be made clear though. Love it!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Gah! Gwen, why did you destroy the entries?! Crazy woman!
I hope that Kevin will be able to find the boxes and get to the bottom of it all. It's also nice to see a caring Cash and J.T. for once.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Poor Ben. I wonder what happened to him. At least Gwen and Kevin are realising what's going on now.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Hmm...so they were planning to go somewhere. I wonder if this Gory is trustworthy. I'll maintain my suspicions but I'd like to put trust in them. Great job!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Sorry for not reviewing the previous chapters...
Your work is really good! I'm interested in this Gory character and their involvement in everything. Super job!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/30/2012
OMG blew my shit out if the water all I can say is dammmmmmm good as fuck
lindiloo02 chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
really good story i really enjoyed it right up until the last chapter where you completely lost what did vilgax have to do with anything it sounded like they where working together and where did everyone else go (max, jt, cash) like i said really good until then think you might need to write another one that explains this one lol
heartbreakerninja chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
ok...i am confused...
CarzyNinja chapter 13 . 9/25/2011
Love it, this should have a sequal, does it? :) 0
91Silver chapter 13 . 9/22/2010
wait, what? I'm still confused. so they were dreaming, dose that mean Ben wasn't hurt or... and how dos Vilgax get into this?

i am so confused, please help me figure this out...
LuffyMarra chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
HOLY COW! Great story! Tell me there's going to be a sequel. I'd like to know what the heck was going on! Glad Kevin wised up at the end of the story, though it looks like Gwen still needs a good hit upside the head. Again great story.