Reviews for Echoes of the Past
Trunks chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Personally I rather enjoy the OOC Vincent & Cloud. I think you're extremely talented and I hope you continue such great works such as this one.
Trunks chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Meet Muscle,Pink, Kid,Smiles,and Blue. OMG I laughed so much I cried just thinking about Cid saying that. I love you now.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Wow, wow. Are you saying that in this story, Cloud and his friends had a foucs long ago, and became crystalized after saving the world from Sephiroth or something?
k chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
Great story. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
ero-fox chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
like dis story lots keep writin...plz
Keeper Of The One Winged Angel chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
The story you wrote is awesome because I like the way you make the character's of FF7 and FF13 interact with each other and relationship with Lightning and Cloud develop in the story also the battle with Sephiroth was epic and keep up the good work !
MagnificentLies chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
I hate how you made Cloud all super strong and the 'best' out of everybody. Are you making him stronger and better for a reason?
RainbowDashAttackOUT chapter 18 . 1/22/2013
Cid: Well I sure as hell ain't takin mah baby anywhere near a storm, Now, where do ya think Chocobo would be?
Me: In the fuckin storm
Akira-P chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
beautiful just beautiful! And also FUNNY! XD
Guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
CHAOS!
denebtenoh chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Although I felt their introduction went rather fast (what I mean is that, I enjoyed it too much, so I wouldve looooved it to last a bit longer!) I really adored the battle description! nice! cant wait to keep reading!
SkylanTorian2014 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
I enjoyed the first two chapters.

Great choices of Eidolons for Cloud, Vincent and Tifa. Although I would say that Ifrit is quite a similar Eidolon than Saszh. Maybe you could have given Tifa - Cerberus, because Cerberus is the three headed dog that represents pretty much strength. For a minute I thought Vincent will aquire Cerberus, then again, Hades is a lot cooler.

A lot of action, although I'm not really an action writer, I would admit I had to read twice so I could picture the characters and their fighting mode. It's been awhile since I read any action pack.

I really love the Eidolons choices you had made, except Tifa's. She would had suite Cerberus. The summon mode was awesome! Still, my favourite is Fang's Bahamut - strongest and fast.

Great first two chapters! ]
Gakuto1991 chapter 20 . 2/17/2012
Freaking awesome story you made.
Red Dragon 210 chapter 20 . 7/2/2011
Awesome story.
Reese Apoc chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
Love the story, but I think the accent for people from Nibelheim should either German or swedish, something scandinavian considering the name of the town and it's Norse mythology origin. (only added to when you think about the fact that the Odin materia is found in that town in FF7).