Reviews for Come Home
Msmiumiu chapter 1 . 7/21
So bittersweet and well written. I always love your story but this is one is one of my favorite!
Numerology chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I like it. I like it a lot. XD Enough that I don't care if Alex is a little out of character. A little angst is good for the soul. But now I want another one with Addison, and maybe a follow-up with a reunification... hm... unresolution is so addictively unsatisfying.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That's sad, but beautiful. I like the format.
Darling Pretty chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
You know, for someone who claims to take pinky promises seriously, I utterly, thoroughly SUCK at following through with them. I really, sincerely hope you don't hate me. I could be completely off base (I AM feeling rather paranoid today), but I'm getting this vibe that you're angry with me. Please tell me that's just the paranoia talking. Or, if not, what I did so I can fix it.

Let's move on though, because a review is not the place for this conversation.

To be perfectly honest, for once in my life, I'm kind of at a loss for words for this one. Don't get me wrong; I love it. Absolutely, positively, wouldn't change a single word love it. But at the end, I just so wanted her to be standing there and she wasn't and it made me sad. But then it WOULD be just wishful thinking on our poor, broken hearts' parts and not nearly as... potent and effective. This is just sweet enough to make the ending hurt. In a good way. Does that make sense? It all makes sense in my head, but it's so very jumbled in there that I'm not even sure YOU can get out the tangles. Anyways, the point is that this is beautiful and gorgeous and sad and so worthy. That last line just absolutely broke my heart. Way to freaking shatter one of my vital organs. Just the idea of him begging her to come home... GAH.

Okay, I'm off to give you other reviews you so richly deserve!

-Juli-
kaplode chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Definitely worthy of inclusion. Well done.
kate811 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Ugh, okay. Sorry I'm ridiculously late! My internet has been really spotty lately and I have no idea why. So I'd go to type a review and then there'd be no internet and I'd lose everything I just wrote. I think it's good now though. And I owe you an email as well!

So ... um, YES, this was SO worthy of being the tenth in the Love Game Series! I LOVED it! (No surprise there.)Invest in Love is one of my favorite episodes of season 6, and I liked that this story was a situation that really could have actually happened when the cameras stopped rolling (Unlike my story Proud, which was totally just wishful thinking on my part, haha.)

ANYWAY, I don't know if I'm just feeling particularly sappy today, but this part made me "Aw" out loud: "Nobody should go through life having never been held." ... Sweet Alex is a side of Alex we RARELY get to see, and I love when he shows it. Or I love you for writing him showing it.

I love that he would go into the NICU during lunch when she was still there. That is just positively adorable. And so was this line: "Even when we argued, I knew I could never win, and after a while, it was just fun." (Because I, too, think they fought a lot of the time just for fun!)

Oh my gosh, then all the memories! And him saying he knows now how to do more than fight! And the crying! I just... I can't take it! I miss her! She needs to really come home! All of these sentences end in exclamation points and I like it!

Alright, well this was positively beautiful and I hope to see more Love Game stories soon! And I haven't slept in over 24 hours now and I can't remember the last time I blinked, so ... I think it's time to try counting sheep and sleeping for at least 15 hours.

- Kate :)
Lexie Grey chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
So bittersweet and well written.

I always love your story but this is one is one of my favorite!
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
So sad fic but really amazing written :)
iamkellylouise chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This may be my fave in the series!

Love the way you write Alex.

X
TheComet13 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I cry. I don't know what else to say. It's so touching, so tender, so soft...so heartbreaking...