Reviews for I Am Weary Let Me Rest
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Weeeee! :) Sleep deprived and happy, practically rolling on my floor lol! I think you've melted what's left of my brain! Fantastic job, this was adorable 3
FortheloveofCas chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I always find myself reading your story again and again :) I love it so much! Seeing Dean change his stance as soon as he realizes Cas is sick too, the fever talk, the spooning, priceless! And I realized today that I quoted your story to a friend without knowing... it's that much an influence it had on me!

'You are so totally the little spoon!' :D

I'm addicted to your writting now for sure :)
FourthFictions chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is so fluffy and sweet! I absolutely loved reading it. And the ending is funny too ; w;
evilturkeyisbehindu chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I died at the last line. Hahahaha
Oh Cas...
HeyThereAlexis chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Awww that was really cute, great job!
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
OMG sick Dean is my fave and mixing in sick Cas and cuddling is just icing on the top :D
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
LOl'Dean is a closet spoon-but better hope de doesn't find out you know that, b/c he'll look for you with a big knife.

I can't beilve I didn't review this the first time around! I love schmoop(even though I'm still not sure what that means.)anything involving Cas learning how to be human and all that intails, I atomatically love. I allways wanna cuddle him for it, which is prolly also why I love CasWhump.

BTW, dn't you also have a Cas/Dean sneezekink written too? Which was totally didn't turn me on.(ok, total lie. Which is strange considering my germophobe leanings...)

Just love this to bits.
Psychomech chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
I quite like the piling the cat thing.
IndigoNightandRayneStorm chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
A. Dorable. I positively adore stories involving Cas learning to be human, possibly some of my favorite stories ever. And this was just so sweet. I wish there was more. Seriously, love.
Marigold24 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I added your story a few months ago to my favourites and tonight I read it again and it was so amazing again that I simply had to review it. An absolutely cute story with lots of aaaaaaaaaaw and funny moments So thanks for a wonderful story with the best last line ever. ;-)Great job!
jbstargazer17 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Oh my lord! Rolling on the floor laughing my butt off after that last line! that was perfect!
HeartsDragon chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Hahahahhaha i love Cas his lack of understanding of modern references always makes me laugh!

Great story!
lilykep chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I love Cas and Dean together. Dean tries so hard to take care of everyone its nice to see Cas's concern for him. Plus the image of Cas snezing cracks me up.
brunn.hilde chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
. ! Heeeeeee! OK, your sick fics are seriously like crack - I think I'm addicted!
BrilliantGreenEyes chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
d'awwwwwww! sam! dean! cas! cutlery! :D so much fun. thanks for a great fic!

-green eyes