Reviews for Lost in Flames
LadyBritish chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
That was refreshing and interesting. :)
I enjoyed this story - and it was cute to get a glimpse of the Damanda (yes, that's my invented ship name, unless someone else has come up with it before me...*shrug*) children too.
It was good getting Amanda to contemplate whether everything she went through was a dream or not, sort of like how Darcy felt after enduring modern London and all of the modern-ness it entails. ;)
The only flaw is that the story felt too rushed. Would you take up an idea I have? :D
sweetrupturedlight chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
You have a gift with this genre. A delight!
Random Stranger chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I'm 's bad review for me. I'm just pretty much disturbed by the names of their children that I didn't continue reading it. Seriously, using Austen just because its story line is link to Jane Austen is weird and same also with naming Elizabeth just because of what? she's guilty towards Elizabeth Bennet for stealing his man or something and naming her other son Bennet, like are you gonna call him Bennet Bennet-Darcy, it's kinda off and doesn't make sense at all. Really sorry man
Anne-Lilian chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
... I don't really get the transition from 5 to 6, what happened?
Great idea though, the story of fitzwilliam and amanda
Not In Use 127645 chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Plz, oh plz update at a faster rate! i beg of u to plz do so! Love the story so far, anyways.
StarsMaiden chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Finally! Thanks for the new chapter...I'd already lost hope to read the rest of this story, and I was curious to know know what would happen. Really glad that this is still being written. Thank you!
GravityOnEarth chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
CLIFFHANGERS HURT SO BAD! Help me! To help me stop my soul from dying out, WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! *screams head off and thrashes around* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Not In Use 127645 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Please continue, because this is such a great fanfic especially for a Lost in Austen fanfic! hope you continue soon!
Lori Nelson chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Awesome premise!
Sweet Ginger Snap chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Super cool series! Please, I encourage you to keep writing. I'm excited to find out about what you've made Wickham!
Nurseratchet chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
You can't stop there! Please update.
B.B chapter 2 . 9/9/2010