Reviews for The DBZ Fanpage Expedition
dbzqueens chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Haha, great story! you kept me laughing the entire time, so this is definitely going on my favorites list!
stephanie982 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
LOL so funny!
ss10009 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
LOL funny story made me laugh
Sanne-chan chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Hehe, you did a great job mocking those websites with their FULL EPISODES!
Ms. Videl Son chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I have to say that I enjoyed the part at the end about the computer blowing up. Some things even the most advanced technology on Earth can't stand up to.

MVS
PerfectCell17 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
LMAO! This was a very funny fic... But scarily true too. Especially about the message board thing. Hehe, my favourite line:

Vegeta grinned, "Well, THIS is more like it, they got it perfect."

"You WISH it was that big Vegeta," floated from down the hallway.

I couldn't stop laughing! Well another great fic! :)
The Rev chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Heh. So true. I did think Funi was going a whole lot better, especially the voice actors for Majin Buu and hell, most of the others were getting better as well. Then I heard the DBGT theme song...

Rev.
Tupper chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
*grin* Videl's got such a great attitude. Heh...this is exactly how they'd react in the show, I bet...great job!
Frozenflower chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
*horribly terribly offended* Not. Hehe, how do you do it? You possess a remarkable talent for sarcasm! As usual, I loved this. *crazed proteus otaku* PROTEUS! I LOVE YOU! I WANNA...uh...DO SOMETHING! I DUNNO WHAT BUT I'M TRYING TO ACT CRAZED HERE! LET'S DRESS UP AS CHICKENS AND DO THE MACARENA! Uhh...dunno what I'm on...it's too early _* forgive me. Nice story!
The Guardian Prince chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
I can't figure out what to write here.
No Longer an Author chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
you gotta write more please? make a separate fic where g/v and maybe other couples get stuck on or other sites ? i love you fics Stormy
Esper Terra chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
HA HA HA! So funny... 'specially that message board scene :D
ShadowCell chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
That...was...too...true..."What's hentoi dousjinshi?" "Nothing YOU need to be looking at."
Kid A1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
*ROFL*

This is very true about DBZ fans. I especially like Videl's comment on how she's porttrayed in doojinshi. I can't get any respect b/c I'm a FUNi supporter and I'm also in 1st-year Japanese. I have autographs from some of the NA voice actors. Ergo, I'm a hypocrite in the eyes of some. But dubs, IMHO, are classics in their own right. But if I'm impatient, I just check out the Japanese manga from Cornell and read that... yeep, hypocrite me.

-Rivka
Natsu chan chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Hysterical! One thing you left the 'K' out of Trunks at one point. A little bit too close to the truth! Vegita being pompous are you kidding that doesn't even begin to discribe him. Will not go there. What more can I say.