Reviews for The Boy on the New Shore
GilbertArthurandLukas39 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh gods...this is sweet. You just taught me some new history in this fic alone! (Yeah, I'm a history nut, so...)
And there might've been a little OOC, but it made sense, eh?
witchfingers chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
beautiful!
Hana-Liatris chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
What a cute story you have here!X3
I've always wanted to read one about the Vikings arriving first to Canada than the English or the French, and Norway is well represented!
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
WHY NO MORE?
donewiththissite chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I love stories like this. It was cute and nostalgic.
miintea chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
oh mannn

this is so cute

canada... IS NOT INVISIBLE

TO NORWAY

OMFG.

That is so cool. /squeals

ahhh~~~ i wish you could continue writing, even though its only a one shot...
schnee-roza chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Aw, this was sweet. I really liked the narration and interaction between little!Canada and Norway.
LadyAxisNeoluna chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I find this so cute to read. Makes me wonder how Canada would have turned out if Norway made permanent settlements in Newfoundland...
Midnightxwolfx chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I always scout the interwebs for Vikings discovering Canada! YES! I FOUND ONE!

The vikings landed on Canada and called it Vinland. Some say it was Iceland who did it, cause they were Icelandic vikings, but the oldest sign of life on Iceland were Norsemen from Norway! hahaha.
Sora-the-keyblader chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
A really nice story.

I like when people write about the vikings from the north, kinda wants me to know more about them. I know they weren't exactly the nicest people, but they aren't so bad that people think. Mostly they actually used to trade a lot, if I'm not mistaken.

But I'm rambling, please ignore me if you want x)

But I really liked this, hope you can write others stories, you write them so good!

And btw. Canada was damn cute in this~
BlameItOnTheUnicorns chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is one of those fanfics that leave you with a good feeling for the rest of the day :D

I liked the way you explained Norway's reactions, and the picture of Norway holding Kuma and Canada just tugging along was endearing.

-Biotu