Reviews for To Live Forever
apeljohn chapter 6 . 1/3
A weird and beautiful story.
Crais chapter 6 . 1/1
the last bit with Anko in the tomb the first time was beautiful
doubledamn chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Assuming the Tomb of the Goddess was once part of the King's Castle, would the Twoer in the Forest of Death by the tallest spire? Similar to how all that was left of the Great Library in Avatar: The Last Airbedner was the tallest tower?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
very good
gundamzbd36 chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
whats going to happen next?
tutcat chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
MORE plz
Bazerkerking chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
This is incredible! I really hope you haven't abandoned this, if you have would you be willing to creat a fic that was inspired by the Lizardmen?
Googlemo chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
FUCK YOU DUDE! How many good stories are you gonna leave like THA?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Love this story. Good plot, interesting power balance but still much to develop especially the whole undead vs ninja thing. He need real people and real army cause he can't rule dead!
Googlemo chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
ok, im confused, SERIOUSLY!
First of all How old is Naruto? In AN author mentioned him being 6! And than we have 2time skips for 4 and 6years respectively... so he is 16?
Second question is which crossover is it?! I get all those Egypt signals but I don't think there were any queen Zandri in Mummy(movies).
Apocalypse Legionaire 117 chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
An Egypt King Naruto? At least, that's what I think the story is focusing on. Anyways, I'm quite curious as to the full extent of Naruto's abilities. So far Naruto had shown the ability to command his undead army... I guess it's also safe to say that Zandri is the reason for Nareuto's current state? THe story has me hooked so far and I'm difinitely looking forard to your next update. Keep up the awesome work!
Castage chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
Ingenious story!
First chapter was brilliant. The way it was written – engrossing.
I look forward to next chapters – that is if you decide to continue with story. I do hope so.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
is anko in the harem?
WitchL0v3r chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...
Ryo no Kitsune chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I remember reading the first one when it was new, I would like to see more.
kewllewk chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
I am very mad at you right now. Not just because of the cliffhanger, but because you seem unable to stay on one of your amazing ideas long enough to get anywhere meaningful. Not that I think that impairs the quality of your work, or anything. I am in fact the same way, loosing interest barely after I get started for other interesting ideas, and I am mad at myself just as much as I am at you. You really need to get new chapters of practically everything you have ever written up soon, or I will be really sad.