Reviews for HSD Naruto
Massivereader-Reviewer chapter 13 . 17h
Okay, I was just cutting thru this story and feel in love for it. I will reread and make reviews for each chapter, but please continue this story sometime soon.
Super saiyan rou chapter 13 . 5/8
mike scmidt chapter 3 . 3/19
RUN NARUTO RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN SAKURA THE FLAT BOOBS IS COMINGGGGGGGGGGGG
Shadow dragon chapter 13 . 1/2
Chuck Norris? Seems legit and was wondering when jiriya will take naruto to to become a sage or what not.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2016
when Naruto took the mob boss money and ueds it to buy out the sauke own failmy home out and put to woking it Naruto forund money in the old barking and the time Naruto had his bounyhahther inc going in and some men caves too as will his wife had her woman cave too .
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
when Naruto find the lub in thecity of tros bay city he find out dr ford lee was it his life wokiing try to mack poerds own mind by more like minls poebs in them Naruto find the dr home and lub to and thout the men had gound ungound fo yers will he get frie from the scholl yres Naruto find the men was shelp in bed and he had be gower a long brad too and thoud Naruto had found him and boy he did and say dr you in so much hot wather for you life woking you are came with me now , hedid Naruto found his didry too .
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
when his going to stay with his filmy Naruto took his 3 books he keep the 1 was the blacke jack a thief own baied the 2 was call infromers and omesce book and the lase one was the rolay ducks the grund ilfe Naruto find them in the red light arned of the vaillge and he keep them too .as will some dice 200.00 of them as will playing cards of hot woman with big boods he find one day when it te ninja school when he was calnd the hall 3 .
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
when Naruto was it the school old office of dr lee Robertson Naruto found the men own notes on the Id own candings form it Naruto thuot it was too mach like playing god with mn and woman own minds and it was time to see the old men former mad lub too he then get ion looking into the books the 2 found in some offices on both saruka ,Naruto and others too found out the monly too and it was a liuck to dizon and others on the croity too ,he found out about suiske own failmy kown about it too ,and the guop trune a bide eye to it , Naruto and ion let jaily and others kown about it too and the robpe was on other base like lubs in other hinding vaillges too . Naruto and ion had to see the lub get took out in the vaillge 1 for it was like a mad man own derms and others nightmeres came form ,he found a lits of most builys Naruto know about and the lod apout was on it too.
fenixrojo36 chapter 13 . 12/12/2016
Sigue
Smugraptor chapter 13 . 11/28/2016
Hey I really enjoyed this story. Hope that you come back to it and continue where you left off.
arinasution5 chapter 13 . 11/17/2016