Reviews for HSD Naruto
Lol awsomeness test!
DanDrake chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
!. I loved this chapter XD and 2. i hope you continue this story one day!
rinnegan18 chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
great story ,please continue
Duncan0Idaho chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Again why the bashing? It takes a lot out of the entratainement value fo the story rather than add to it. Kiba did thought Naruto was a bit of a Dobe however did change his tune quite a bit.
Duncan0Idaho chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Why the bashing? Sakura dint quite like Naruto but she wasnt as hostile, Kakashi did indeed left Naruto in favor of Sasuke but not out of spite, no need to exaggerate the events, canon would have worked just as fine.
leonvongolaeleventh chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Okay then this is awsome
pyro357 chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
Update soon
killer4853 chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Emmaline Haesel chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Haha, JAYSEN-san, just be sure to add more soon, Kay? *laughs, card in her hand flashing with a summoning seal for the Gods of Awesomeness*
Emmaline Haesel chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
Aww, but JAYSEN-san, asking that of Kakashi-teme would be mean, to Rin-chan, Shina-chan, Obito-kun, Minato-kun, and Sakumo-san. And Chibi-Sakura is still impossibly KAWAII! Mmph! Sorry! Trying to stifle any seriously harmful fangirl techniques or habits.
Emmaline Haesel chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
PLOT TWIST! JAYSEN-san, I must ask, what was going through your head when you threw this one in? I'm not complaining, merely curious.
Emmaline Haesel chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
KAWAII! JAYSEN-san, Chibi-Sakura was just too cute! I love how she was so innocent and sweet! Ehm, about Ino, that was a very Naruto thing, what with forgiving but not forgetting. Still, I love how your story is going!
Kamen Rider Ranger chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
biofan09 chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
And now for a three year time skip... unless your covering the movies and worthy filler. Those would be... interesting. Though the masters will probably have to take a backseat since they are so OP they make the Akatski look like noobs.
I'm pretty sure that now that the harem is 5 members big and can probably keep growing, it no longer qualifies as small.
Dammit Kenichi is dead. I liked him and he would have served as a cool big brother figure. Here's hopping for a rinne tensai.
Now that Kakashi has redeemed himself, he should probably be the one to take Jiraya's place as Naruto's teacher in Ninjutsu and Fuinjutsu. Who better to pass down Minato's legacy now that Jiraya can't?
And dat Omake. The left over awesomeness alone made me turn into a half dragon and fight a giant pheonix with the Northern Lights as a backdrop.
Oh yeah, its been like 8 moths since this has been updated. Whats up with that?
Bladre MKT chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
that was CRAZY amazing XD shame updates have gonne slow, this idea was quite amazing in fact, i love it and works very well, hope to see a bit more!