Reviews for Octopus Sausage
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/18
OI! You can't just end it there! We need a reaction for when the others find out!
LosttotheHoping chapter 1 . 1/2
I am still so amused by this one shot. Thanks so much for sharing!
Creator.n.Destroyer chapter 1 . 1/1
Haha I love this story xD but the ending D:
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I want to read the continuation of the feel copping xD
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This Izaya-sama was really creeping this reader out . . . but the story was adorable in it's freaking way, so thanks for sharing!
Wanna read any sequel, though. (Really, what would Mikado do after guessing his stalker pedophilic intention?)
RussianClouds chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I really enjoy this story. It was funny and well writen! Bravo!I laughed a lot, especially in the end. Thank you for that! :)
Chione-chan chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
...I-I can't even...
Izaya...oh my freaking...

Well, I appreciate Mikado now XD
Thorn the Laughing Willow chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Oh my goodness! This. Was. Fantastic! I only just recently watched Durarara and this is the first Fic I've read for it! Really good, and REALLY funny!
Senosuke chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I absolutely LOVE your writing! This is my all time fav Izaya/Mikado fanfic. I hope you decide to write more in the future.
kikilalakia1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
lol pimp!Masaomi XDD I can imagine that!
EclipseKuran chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
How the hell do you write that much!? I would I have killed myself. Also I was hoping for some smut.
rose.dulcis chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
sweet stalking love a bit creepy but sweet
Strikersky chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
So cool
Milkyuyu chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I love this to no end. Absolutely in my top favorites. It made me laugh so hard when the imagery of pimp!Masaomi came up and—oh my gosh—I just died. No matter how many times I re-read it (because it was that funny!), it never stopped being funny! Oh my gosh. This was great! The characters also felt realistic and I felt that they weren't out of character. It all seemed possible!

Wonderful. Amazing. Nice!
psychedelicLights chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Omg. Mikado's overactive imagination of masaomi. Holy crud. I laughed so hard.