Reviews for Seven Swords Summer Vacation!
Doktor Devious chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I think I busted a gut!*still laughing*
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Young Link gets no action in his game? Oh, Brunette,if only you knew... I could never forget those half-dressed dancers, not to mention Cremia pretty much shoving his head in her breasts, and Anju making that weird... orgasmic... sound. Yeah, Majora Mask is a pretty perverted game, especially for starring a ten year old Link.

Actually, you could make a funny fic about it...
Yoko Kiara14 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
YAY! So much love! this was Great! XD I still say Knight's my fav! Broony! XD -wipes tear- so funny...I can't wait to meet Sky! XP Now you can work on Jareth! -hint hint- XP and I shall work on chap 9! -attempt-
Foxpilot chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Haha, this is FAVORITED! Which is really rare, so that means I really like it.

So this is what happens when you get all of the links together to play video games. I'd be afraid to see what would happen when they played all the Mario games.

There are some fair points in this. TP was pretty easy, travel in WW is really annoying, and the door to the cabana is a real pain. Most aspects of current Zelda games are derived from the original, though transformations and targeting are newer additions.

Overall, it was surprisingly lengthy, but definitely worth it.
The Dragon of Fire chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
MORE! Make another chapter please, it could be a filler. I don't care as long as it's funny like this. I SAY MORE!

Or I'll eat you. You don't want that.