Reviews for Gun to Her Head
Karen chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
My first thought after I finished this was literally "wow, I wanna cry now." Great job by the way!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
... And I thought 'Lessons Learnt' was depressing! Merlin, this did have that bittersweet element but it's a dark element. It's angsty and devastating and I can't help but feel. It feels like I'm breaking, because she was so bright and innocent and now she's dead and gonegonegone and he loveloveloved her and now he's watching her die, because he wasn't enough. He was never enough. And it's going to kill him.
am3liapond chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I'm crying, I'm crying and recently it seems that the only time I cry is when I read your work. That won't stop me though.
ky.darklye chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
wow. your writing is just so amazingly depressing, it just makes me want to cry. its just so beautifully heartbreaking, i dont know how you do it.

do you cry when you write?
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
*sniffle*

Your writing makes my head spin in circles. My brain doesn't know whether it should be applauding you for your writing skills, or berating you for creating such sad, depressing masterpieces.

I think we'll go with the applause...
PrioritiesSorted chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
That is so heartbreakingly beautifully written. Makes me want to know how it came to be that way, but then I suppose that's the beauty of it - the reader makes up their own mind about what might have happened.

Like I said - beautiful. Keep up the good work.

Lplli xx
deathpale chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
That was so sad but I loved it! This story has depth and you describe Rose's feelings and Scorpius' fear in a great way. A piece of art. I'd like to know why Rose decided to kill herself. Maybe you'll put some chapters explaining what happened between them? Anyway, this is a great story. Keep up the good work!

Jenny