Reviews for Tool
Skyray chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Very nice piece of writing I'll agree, except for that sex scene. Damn but should have totally skipped writing that lol, or at least half, has good bits them BAM filler of random smut words and cries before comes back to good bits :p
Lorth Needa chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I love how tender this is. This isn't just taking advantage of House and Wilson for our pleasure, it really is caring and gentle. There is real love here, and it made me very sad and yet also so very happy. Excellent writing. (P.s. I love chapter 2 as well!)
Sovereign Violette chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
I vote on a sequel to see how Cuddy reacts! PLEASE I ASK OF THEE TO MAKE ONE!
mynamjo chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
You did a good job of keeping house and wilson in carictor. I would like to see a sequal of him talking to cuddy :}. I injoyed it and will gladly read it agen.
AnnaLeeHenderswagg chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
I have read this story over and over and over and over . . . and it it has always gives me the same emotion. Adoration. This story is soooooo amazing that it NEEDS to be on my favorites list. HILSON FOREVER!
cats-tuxedo chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
aww! I'm in love with this story, it's perfect! :) Thank you so much for this amazing fanfic! :)
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
love it!
NakedKing chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
That was awesome so... sequel? short sequel? epilogue?

I'll take what I can get.

I wanna know Cuddy's reaction (that bitch).
Failing Grace chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
This was absolutely a joy to read! It was wonderfully written and very believable! You did a great job of portraying Wilson's guilt and House's stubborn embarrassment and kept in perfect timing with last episode. The sex scene was tasteful and intelligent, which is always a delight to find. Let me tell you, when next season rolls around, I'm going to be seriously disappointed House isn't snuggling up to Wilson.

Should you ever get inspiration for a sequel, I hope you follow after it and create yet another wonderful work of fiction.
Mica363 chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Wonderful, well all you work is pretty awesome! Love to see a sequel, I really love your writing style and of course your subject matter just adds to the joy :) thank you for sharing this great piece.
Quixotic Misnomers chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Oh my goody goodness. FOX needs to make Chapter 1 Season 7's finale! I'd totally give them money to do it to. I can just hear the cartoon sound effect of Wilson bouncing off the woodwork. Emotional!House is so cute. I hope they do something like the hangover joke scene you wrote. It tugged at my heartstrings when I imagined House's dejected look.

fav fav fav!

This is now my favorite Hilson fic ever!

AMAZING~
XbuttonsX chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Amazing. Truly amazing. I really enjoyed it. Written so well. It felt like I could have picked it up off of a shelf from a bookstore, but it's written better than half of those sorry excuses for literature. Definately a fav and who knows, maybe I'll reread it again someday, it was that good. :D Really wish i coulda read about Cuddy's reaction to it though. :P
EclecticRegard chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Hot DAMN. Wonderful smut scene and awesome dialouge between the two men. :)
EclecticRegard chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Awww! This was so wonderfully written! I could literally feel Wilson's guilt and House's pain. This... I have no coherent words to say much more. 3
Aquarius Seth chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Bravo! Excellent way to wrap this one up! Oh thank you for sharing! Thank you. :) Aquarius Seth