Reviews for A Pic Fic
MichelleL chapter 2 . 4/7
Awesome story! But why only one chapter?
Doopp chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I personally like it. I just don't liek the 'second' chapter. I has nothing ot do with anyting! please write more or I will probablly go insane.
shae lyn chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
ok so lik im mad jan calonita right now!1 grrr... her 6th and last book was dumb! she had most of the book a dream which isnt her life so i didnt want 2 read what her dream was i wanted 2 read a story about her life not kates dream life... i also wanted more with austin... i personally think that she couldve made a lot more books in that series... so ya i also think that she should really make a second sleepaway girls and may b another reality check... also she will b starting a new sewries but from what ive heard about it it jus sounds weird... well sowy about my blabbering i jus had 2 say all that.. lol
a chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
You should wright more its really good so far!
Anomyus chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
You should wright more you should have Kaitlin's side of the story.
Airri Spree chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
It totally rocks! I love Jen Calonita's books as well! Totally can't wait for the last book in the 'Secrets of my hollywood life' series to be up though i am sad that it is ending soon... Did you reads the Sleepaway girls? Update soon! It totally rocks! Amanda is totally jealous! Sorry, i have never read the story you are looking for... sounds very interesting, will tell you if i find it... Remember, UPDATE!
xxActressgirlxx chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Thank you so much for writing this there are only 4 secrets of my hollywood life stories and all of them arent even about the original story. I love this chapter so please update soon!
canterqueen chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
OMg! This is to good! Please Update soon! Can't wait to read more!