Reviews for Picking Up The Pieces
Violet K. Odin chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I love reading this story. This is my 4th time re-reading it. AM-az-ING!
bellawu chapter 3 . 1/23/2013
Just found this story. So far so good :) enjoy reading it can't wait to click the 'next' button
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
i love this story im always reading it great job
Rhea chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
I'm sorry but I found this so difficult to read. Not unbelievable because sadly some women are as naive Bella. He cheated on her repeatedly and signed away his parental rights and within a short space of time they are back together? He's suddenly redeemed himself? Actually, scratch that I didn't feel as if anything was resolved. They just shacked up and carried on.
wolf-form18 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Love her name!
HaylesHayles chapter 11 . 5/16/2012
Today I found out about your story.

A few hours ago I started reading it.

Now I finished reading it.

I fell in love with your story. I couldn't tear my eyes away. I had to got to work and wait till it was over so I could go back home and read again.

Thank you for a very emotional, crazy and funny story. I loved every minute. Awesome!
m thompson chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
can i just say that this story is well written and i absolutely loved it can,t wait to read your next story which is what i,m off to do now
MaryMary123 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Edward is worthless in this one I see.
Idk chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Ohhh this was an amazing story. So cute and all I just loved it sequel...please? (:
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
keep it up i really like it
natalie louise xo chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
loved it :) xx
Amy chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
Hey, awesome story! I really enjoyed it. The kids are so cute. Keep up the good work :)

Just a curiosity, what happenned to Jacob? He just just kind of dissapeared.
russian-bluee chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
I didn't want to review until the end of the story, but anyway this! this is the best that I've seen out of all of the ones that I have read over the twilight saga. I wish that Stephine would've used this type of scenario for her book because it is actually realistic! Her scenario was just another fairytale, although it is good but a fairytale. Great work! I wish you would do many more like this one! Again this was really great work!
Ilovecherrypie chapter 10 . 11/17/2010
This is one amazing story who doesn't get as many reviews as it should, Loved it and I'm loving "My sister's child" as well, I hope this story gets more readers its just the kind that's needed more in fanfiction
Pattie0cakes chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Super freaking sweet fluff everywhere!