Reviews for Not Afraid
Lupi-wolf chapter 19 . 2/25
I liked it, good job.
Major Whitlock's Goddess chapter 19 . 2/9
I loved the the story it was brilliant it wasn't a disappointment it was really good
kantorkan chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
well we got to see a little bit how their gifts work. so i guess the pedophile Jasper will be mating with and marking the underage Bella.
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
jasper and emment found their mates
jenn008 chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
Loved it!
Flamewhisper chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
I think that you have a good story. The only disappointment is that you do not have confidence in your own ability. If you truly do not like it, then rewrite it. Writing is a circular process. You can keep going back and redoing the same thing again. No matter what you do with it, know that it has a place in my community, unless of course you go crazy and pair Bella with Edward. :D

No matter what keep writing and keep trying.
ThePowerOfRandomnes1 chapter 19 . 8/4/2012
i love this story. you are an amazing writer. don't tell yourself otherwise. i think its kinda stupid that you think that you are a bad writer, even though i have read a lot of stories with horrible grammar and spelling and they say that they are good writers. i didn't see one mistake in your story, and i was sad that the story ended so quickly.
Allie(TPOR1)
((((c')
FISHIE!
love-life.live-love chapter 19 . 6/30/2012
Don't hate yourself! You put together a really fucking great story. The ending isn't exactly the best, but I'm sure you can add in another chapter, like an epilogue or something.

"The guard gathered around the throne room where Jasper and I sat on matching thrones next to Emmett and Rosalie..."

I'm gonna subscribe, and really hope you can continue on with that - or change it completely if you wish.

I'm quite sure that in this last line here Bella means that it was awesome? I think that should be clarified, you could edit the last line a little.

Anyway, as I said, fan-fucking-tastic story, just needs another chapter to finish up

Keep Writing :)
IhrtTwlght chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I like the sister twist ... This should be interesting.
sherry williams chapter 19 . 1/17/2012