Reviews for Rule of Fate
Compound1080 chapter 17 . 9/9/2013
You do a good job of giving the characters personality so that they aren't just some flat representation. Please update soon.
Mommy3 chapter 18 . 8/7/2013
I'm loving this story so far. I'm quite interested to see how the changes you made affect the story line. I can't wait for the next chapter. :) Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
gin a goof
strangeways chapter 18 . 2/10/2013
I'm thoroughly enjoying this so far, and look forward to seeing it continue.

I quite like your Ginny. She's got guts.
EmlynMara chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
Well, personally, I don't think this is a bunch of school romance emo fluff, but then we all have our own opinions. I thought this was a great chapter. Some important truths were addressed. I'm glad that Ginny and Harry finally talked and she managed to get through to him to some extent. I was laughing so hard when Moody asked her why she was there and she responded that Harry had invited her. Loved Moody's reaction to a Weasley rant. And what he said was profound. Ron is up for a seriously rude awakening and so is Hermione. Yes, I see it being tough on Neville, but to me he has determination, like a terrier - they don't let go and they'll shake it to death. Great to see an update.
Ebony Scales chapter 18 . 2/7/2013
I really love your portrayal of Moody! Your story never really lacks for interesting content. I look forward to reading more.
shugokage chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
Great chapter and interesting scene with Moody!
JourneyRocks13 chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
Personally, I enjoyed this, and I think it is better to ahve Ginny in the fight too
Cartman1701 chapter 18 . 2/5/2013
This was a great chapter. I love your Mad-eye, he sounds like what a battle harden soldier sounds like. Thank you for toning down the "constant vigilance" that other stories spout, its gets annoying after a while. Where you had Mad-eye explain to Ginny the importance of having your friends fighting by you side was probably the most eloquently explained reason I read, you explained the situation perfectible. Second the scene where Harry and Ginny were talking in the tower, was emotional without the whining angst. Harry is starting to understand her point, but is not there yet.
EmlynMara chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
Well, training with Moody is going to be brutal - but interesting and challenging. Hopefully it will make up for the boredom of his classes. And where has Ginny disappeared to?
shugokage chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
Great chapter and definitely a good job with the training!
Cosmyk Angel chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
Interesting, I wonder what is up with Ginny.

Cosmyk
JourneyRocks13 chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
God, Moody would be the best physical trainer around, but he would be so hated
EmlynMara chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Sorry, but that last line sounds terribly ominous. It will not go well with Dumbledore when Harry finds out he's been lied to. I predict some very unpleasant times. You would think he'd have learned his lesson by now. I have a hard time with a 16 yo Harry calling Dumbledore by his first name. Doesn't quite seem to fit. I can't believe Dumbledore is simply going to let Snape get away with his behaviour - especially now that he's seen it first hand.
EmlynMara chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
Umm, what about Harry's injuries? Doesn't he get to get healed? Enjoyable story so far. I'm glad he pushed Dumbledore to tell him the truth, and that he has this power he's not even aware that he has. I do admit to being a bit disappointed that his eyes are no longer green. The scar, however, doesn't bother me at all.