Reviews for All My Memories
Unknown chapter 6 . 2/5
Sorry I thought it was tenaya and dillon
xrosepetalsx chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
:( ultra sad face. /3 I wish it was longer, but I loved it. Ziggy's story was so sad! But so awesome at the same time. And I'm willing to bet it was Doc K who made the little noise. Awwww I love them as siblings. Idek, I want more of this :(
xrosepetalsx chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
:O I love you even more now. Ziggy/Doctor K as siblings! I wanted to cry when I heard what the doctor had to say about Ziggy and Doctor K DD; I couldn't believe you would give him that dark of a past, but I kind of seriously love it . In the beginning I was really confused cause you made a point of pointing out Ziggy's ah...inability to learn, when I knew you thought more of him from your other fics, but this...this explains it all, and I'm glad to finally understand THAT little mystery. I love Ziggy too much and I hate when people make him out to be completely inept when he is very obviously not
xrosepetalsx chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Okay so I feel bad, for one, that I have officially stalked your fanfic account and not reviewed once on all your diggy oneshots, but I was kinda caught up in the epicness of your writing :3 anyway, I kind of get a little 8DD with the end of this chapter (actually, I kind of got it at the middle and decided I would finally review something of yours at the end of it) because Ziggy has always been my ultimate favorite character and having a fic where someone gives Ziggy an appropriate background just makes me giddy. Anyway, I also saw that you have like...three other chap fics that I haven't touched yet, but they looked incomplete? D: And I was afraid to start reading them if you weren't going to keep at them. Not that I'd blame you if you didn't - sometimes we just get tired of writing something. Ahaha...not to sound insulting . anyway, you are ultimately one of my favorite diggy writers (well, there's actually only one other that I think is as amazing as you) which is obviously saying a lot, and I really love reading your work :)
WickedBlue chapter 9 . 9/25/2011
Awe, I love those fluffy Diggy scenes. Great fic and great fun to read. I could have hit Dillon a lot of times over the head though, for being so stupid. Men...
SuseCutesy89 chapter 9 . 7/4/2010
this was great...ive read all of your stories and i come back to read them over and over...
At the End of Dreaming chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
This was so sweet. And kind of terrifying. you made her show up in her nightgown! I love you for that. And yes, I think you're beginning to make it seem like Flynn/both twins. 'Tis interesting.

I'm glad Dillon got over himself finally! That's good. Also, yay for engagement! But did you imply that Scott proposed...during a fight? Because that is awesome!

I feel really bad for Ziggy though. He's gone through so much and its obviously hurt him real bad! I'm glad Dillon's there for him though.
At the End of Dreaming chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
This chapter was amazing. Yay for Dillon finally acting like something more than a complete ass! I think the fight scene went really well and nothing seemed choppy at all!

This isn't as long as my normal reviews cause I really want to read the next chapter so on I go!
At the End of Dreaming chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
This chapter was awesome to the extreme. Ziggy's character seemed right on with how selfless he is. That's one of the traits I've always associated with Ziggy and I'm glad you showed it in here.

Damn you Dillon and your stupid macho-ness. Get over yourself already and molest Ziggy. I know you want to.
At the End of Dreaming chapter 6 . 6/24/2010
Um, wow. Just wow. I think I'm shaking a little from that, actually. It was pretty intense. I really liked how you wrote Dillon's POV, it was funny and cool, and just enough to make me shake my head and go 'Boys.'

Also, Ziggy. Poor Ziggy. And K. And the entire situation makes me go 'ah' and hug it close.

Dillon, if you don't cuddle Ziggy soon, I will find a way to hop into the story and slap you.
PinkRangerV chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
AWESOME! Updates! :) I wub you! ;p

And...Tenaya a Ranger?

!
At the End of Dreaming chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
Tenaya's a ranger? I LOVE YOU! What color?

Ziggy got brainwashed didn't he? Is there mental conditioning? Was he apart of the ACRP? Is the fact that he's so tired a really bad thing like I fear it might be?

Dillon is getting better. He thinks Ziggy is cute a I like it.

Flemma! Loves you even more. is nice to know fans haven't forgotten about it like the writers did.

Also, Ziggy's knowledge is starting to scare me for it implies very, very bad things in my mind.
At the End of Dreaming chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
Something is wrong with Ziggy! This story just went up several levels in my head for that. Make Ziggy something other than he's depicted in the show and I will love you forever.

Um, yeah, can I hit Dillon now? Typical male behavior. Dude needs a wake up call, now.

Go Summer, for the maternal, super caring attitude. Love her in this.

Poor Ziggy though. I feel bad for him, He's having it rough.

File? There's a file? Yay for the secret file?

Another awesome chapter.
At the End of Dreaming chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
You update really fast! I likey!

The entire conversation in the beginning between Tenaya and K about Ziggy. It was really funny. Oh, Dillon's the kind of overprotective brother I love to read about but if I had him I'd probably have to punch in the face after about ten seconds. Its kind of fun like that.

But, but, but Dillon isn't talking to Ziggy. Bad Dillon. Bad. And Poor Ziggy.

He didn't really do anything this chapter but I still maintain that something is just not right about Ziggy.
PinkRangerV chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
:O

WRITE MORE! This is awesome! I loved Dillon's stuff. You made him funny but not OOC...THAT, my friend, earns you a tip of my hat. :)