Reviews for That Weird Girl
Knight of Lorelei chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Very cool interpretation of them here, having recently read the novel #9, I quickly became a Sasaki fan, not that I hate Hahuri at all, but Sasaki is just refreshing and enigmatic, and I'm very srry to see that are so little fics about these two here on , even though the reason is that 90% of the people who know the franchise haven't read any of the books. Your dialogues has both of them were very stop on as well as the uncertainty of Kyon's narration, Sasaki's lines felt like the strange babble that makes her lovable, if just Kyon could get more resolve and go there confess to her directly...

Thanks for wrting such an insightfull fic about a fringe character, bye.
Troglodytarum chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
*slow clap*
The Hidden Lostar chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oho! This is some nice insight. The only sad thing about it is that Sasaki didn't get enough lines.. but I guess the big one is enough.

As far as the message is concerned, I would have my doubts that things are that simple. The first thing that came to mind is one of Kyon's inner quotes that stated:

"You don't need to go and befriend aliens, time travelers and espers. Even if you want to expand your social zone, there's still limits."

Of course it was in reference to Kuyoh, Fujiwara & Kyoko respectively. How to put it... I sort of developed a different perception of their past relationship, but of course I cannot rule out the possibility either. You seem to have a pretty good understanding, so I'm sure you have already taken that into account. It makes me wonder what your take is on Sasaki's relations on the A-SOS Brigade. Do you have any guesses as to what her motives are by associating with them? I'm quite curious as you piqued my interests :D
kaitou28 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
An interesting interpretation, not a pairing many would choose to write about either, so kudos for that, I do't know why people don't like this pairing anyway. Keep it up.
Broken Kilter Express chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Wow.

Really, I apologize for missing this. I am really surprised by the depth of how you put this across. Theres so much understanding to this, and I thought I was the biggest Sasaki fan. I want to add this to my community for Sasaki fics if you don't mind.
Novafiction chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
this was a nice read. it makes me want to reread the novels. Though. i'm pretty sure there are updated versions since i last read. I don't really remember the those lines from Kyon's narrations.

Are they from the 2 diff realities in book 9? or from the same.

Also, Just wondering were you read the novels?
Durandall chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I always thought that about Kyon's feelings towards Sasaki, too... Well written, though; I like this one.
Tabasc0 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ow. I had a similar suspicion that we haven't gotten the whole story on those two's relationship, but you did a nice job getting putting it into words.
KingsJester chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow, this is very well-written. I liked how you seemed to really personalize everything, really making this seem like Kyon's POV, which is very unique in itself. Half the time he's telling us as a 3rd person, the other half he's telling himself. That's what makes him unreliable, as we don't know who he's truly adressing.