Reviews for Sidelines
snm1 chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
Pppplllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee uuuuuuuppppppppddddddddddaaaaaaaaatttttttteeeeeeeee?!
Ignis76 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Damn it! I hope she punches Peter big time! And I hope she can defend herself from the other Role Holders :(
Autobot traitor chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
Keep going!
pasty face chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Huh, could it be Ace stalking them? Great chapter I want to see more!
AnimeAngel23 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Oh my God! Peter is so mean! Doesn't he realise that he's one of the reasons why Alice hates him so much - 'cause he neglect her feelings? He is so delusional. Well please update some more, because I hate suspense, especially if there's a bad turn within the story. Please make something good happen!

Where's Ace? Aren't you gonna hook him with Emma? Make him appear already! (o)
weeaboomess chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Hi! Very interesting story so far _ I would choose Ace, just because...I don't really know ". I guess it's because Ace's character always seems like he's lost in his role and he just wants to get out of a curse, and I guess that's what makes me prefer him. I don't know if that made sense but yeah...hehe. great job though and keep it up!
Words You've Spoken chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Wow that was really good! I feel really bad for Emma.
yang-panda chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
I really like where this story is heading, can't wait to read more!
Alaast chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I loved the narratives. I really, really loved the narratives. Emma's thoughts and feelings about Alice were written so realistically in first person I could basically picture the events happening and the emotions.

I really like the OC too. She's got an interesting character and reminds me of my younger sister. :)
RosePetal-Luminescence-Mel-Bel chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
This is very interesting and cute! Goo job on the chapter and update soon! ; )
AnimeAngel23 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I've read your story and its awesome! Though I have to warn you that I've read another fanfic that has a similar intro though (new character is with Alice and then later found out that she's been kidnapped by Peter and followed to rescue her). Forgotten the title of it though (sorry), however that story was going for new-characterXBoris. I see that you're going for Ace so good for you! But if you're thinking of adding the twins in the story, be my guest. It's your story!

For the development of the story, I would suggest that you would step a little bit away from the original storyline of the manga (as i said, the other fanfic is like this added with the new character). If it helps, I suggest that you read other authors' fanfics and get some more information (and maybe some inspiration) without accidently plagiarizing them.

Look forward to seeing more! Keep up the good work! (,)