Reviews for More than Moonlight
Didiraven chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Soooo cute!
wingedthing1026 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I'm usually not a fan of these, but this one was cute. I like the fact that aragorn isn't old and...well...old. haha!
endmylifeohmygod chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
wow. Loved it.
yHime chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I LOVE your Legolas/Estel fanfics to pieces.

This fic and A Long Way From Home are obviously my favourites because I've always had a weak spot for Legolas/Estel and have not seen other ones -but you write so beautifully that it makes up for the lack of it. I've re-read these two stories how many times I have no idea; have honestly lost count *sheepish smile*

I love how you portray their dynamics, it's different from the usual Aragorn/Legolas/Aragorn sort of stories and yet manage to still keep them as themselves - not as burdened on the weight of the world of the shoulders, but them nonetheless.

Thank you for writing such woderful fics and I REALLY hope for a happy-end Legolas/Estel fic for you maybe sometime in the future? *hopeful grin*

in the meantime, your Harry/Sirius story sounds so interesting that I think I just have to check it out.

All the best for the future & keep on writing!

-hime-
Silvertoekee chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I loved that Legolas was warned off about messing with Estel by one of the twins but then again he is pretty young in the story. And the kiss they shared in the end was so sweet.
Ravenus chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I swear I'm melting right now *squeals* This. Was. Awesome!

The tension is so great and the characters are so well described. *fans herself*

Wow.

And I just peaked in your profile that you are 28 like me and still consider yourself a fangirl XD

Your story is SO heartwarming, I will read more of your's at the weekend.

Wow... *slowly walks away and looks back* wow...
atds chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
honestly i think this legolas is more true to his character in the books than any sweet and sugary version~ i much prefer this :) i think you gave estel just the right mix of boldness and nerves for his age and character, nicely done
silver-and-silk chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Yay! I like it when Legolas has some backbone.
hitomi-chanchan chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
this is amazing omigod! i didn't expect to find one were aragorn ukes, that was adorable! yaaaaa! way to push aside morals legolas
Paimpont chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
What a lovely story! Your portrayal of the innocent young Estel is absolutely beautiful. Your writing is exquisite, and I was very surprised to learn that English is not your first language.

"Balladen om Herr Fredrik Åkare" is an old favorite of mine (yes, fellow Scandinavian here). I felt that your story evokes the same bittersweet mood as the song: An older man is momentarily enchanted by youth, on a magic midsummer night when everything seems possible... You described Legolas' gradual enchantment so beautifully. He comes across as someone falling in love against his will, rather than a predator.

But - DANG IT - now I won't be able to picture Cecilia Lind in quite the same way ever again...

Kram,

Paimpont
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Du skriver bra på engelska. :) Letar inte ens efter svensk fan fiction längre, så det var lite kul att stöta på en svensk författare. Mysig historia, ljuvlig och förväntansfull.
Song of Stillness chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Beautiful writing. I love stories depicting a young Estel )
Paradox-Imagination chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
ohhh, i like this! you should totally make this an epic love saga! please! awesome job!
DisturbingEmily chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I like this Legolas, I don't think that any man (elf?) who has lived so long would be so pure as he is presented in other fics. I loved this innocent Estel.

Great job!

Emily
HorseBoy01 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
That was great! You seriously should continue this!