Reviews for expectations
wohler83 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is one of the best slash fanfiction I've ever read, srsly. Perfect, beautiful, strong, deep. Just... WOW!
skullstompin chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
oh man oh man OH MAN
THIS STORY IS LITERALLY JUST A PERFECT WORK OF ART

aaaaaand now nobody posts about heavy rain anymore
or the ethan/norman fandom
fml
just, if you ever see this, PLEASE WRITE MORE I BEG OF YOU YOU ARE SO PERFECT
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
These stories are SO HOT. I love how you twine in emotion without making it over-the-top, or lame. Ugh, the way you wrote these characters was so perfect. This is the first fic I've ever read to this pairing, and it's always been important to me to find a good greeting to new territory, but you NAILED IT. I don't know if you're still writing these two, but if you are, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE CONTINUE. You are so fantastic. The endings are perfect. I've gotten so used to cheesy endings, but you just make it so... real. Anyways, I love these stories, and I adore this pairing. They need more support. Also, writing in Norman's accent took me a few minutes to get used to, but it's working out fine. That's the only questionable thing about your writing, but it still works out just fine. I love them. Nice job. Please keep writing. GAAAAH.
Diana chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This is perfect and lovely. Why do the best authors always have the lowest self esteem?
tomoya-542002 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Omfg so hot! I have to admit, though, hearing Norman's accent was fine but trying to read it was annoying as hell. That was the only problem I had with this. AWESOME story all together; nicely written, interesting perspective, and great sex scene. I am going to need more of these, keep up the great work!
zara2148 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Yaaaaaaay for bondaaaaaaage!
anon chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Sweet. You write ffics terribly good. It's great you've written the couple taking both positions; makes it all the better. Keep up the good work!
sarah chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
this was so absolutely beautiful and heartfelt and i dare say one of the very best fanfictions i have ever read. it has left me with a lot of emotions i didnt even know i had in me. so thank you. jars is a rare treat but i really love it. :-)
Jenny chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I wish there was more Ethan x Norman fiction.

Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I love that you wrote Normans accent. I thought you did a good job on the love scenes & the bondege was awesome there was a kind of subtlety to the hole thing that I tought was nice.

I think there should be more EM/NJ, NJ/EM and that you do a really good job writing it. Also I dont like Blake When I first saw Norman I was like. "I LOVE YOU! Oh geez whered that come from? 0/0" And then I see Blake and its like. "HISS! I dont like your Face!"

Anyway please keep writing ;3
mythstoorfoot chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
ffff First I want to say that I love you both on here and on deviantart. 8D

Once again! Amazing work! Aah I adore your writing, it is such an inexplicable pleasure to read. x_x You've created such a beautiful and complex relationship between the two - and it's so in character that I really believe it could happen in the game.

Norman and Ethan, they're adorably sweet as they struggle to understand their emotions and the bond between them. And yet, they seem so perfect for each other! The way you create this relationship so slowly, gently, step by step... it's beautiful and realistic.

The way you describe everything; it's not overly flowery, but it's just ideal for what you want to say. All the speech is naturalistic and flows easily. I honestly have no criticism - you really do have a way with words. (:

You are a wonderful ambassador for this pairing, by far the best I've read, and I salute you! :D Please please write more!
Angels-Obsession chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Fuck yeah! I love me some tied up Norm! (_)

I love these little moments, they are cute and hot and you're amazing awesome super shizz :)

DarkExperience chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is just awesome :D! It's a good story AND a good slash story in one which is pretty rare. Hope you'll continue it :). And Norman is so wonderfully in-character. The way you write him it seems like it's coming straight out of his mouth.
The Gemini Sage chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh man, I really enjoyed this! I like your style of writing Norman especially, he's very IC, and I didn't really find the accent stuff too distracting. Really liked that profiling stuff while he was all tied up. :B You got inside Ethan's head really well, too - what a depressed mindset he has to have about life, and everything in general. They're very compatible and you have a nice, realistic way of writing things that makes it very believable. :D
Anon chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I really liked this :) Although I'm not too used to seeing Norman's accent written in, I loved the dynamics between them and the backstory behind Ethan's philosophy was also nice :) Hope to see more from you