Reviews for Starcraft AU: Tiberium Galaxy
Lord Asmodeus chapter 29 . 2/22
Brotherhood of Nod. Truly they are wondrous. Kane is certainly charismatic, and the ideology of the Brotherhood is simply inspiring. Peace through power.

Enough so for me to wish the death of James Raynor for even calling the sacred Brotherhood 'Noddies'. The entire Raynor's Raiders should be flogged to death. Nova Squadron are simply a nuisance, especially the disgusting and vile Nova Terra, she should simply die. She has far too much plot armour, enough so that it makes it wholly uninteresting reading anything that concerns her. And well there is Gabriel Tosh who is a vermin that must be exterminated.

Strangely I founded Arcturus Mengsk, the one whom you demonised continuously to be my third favorite character (in order); Kane, The Commander and Arcturus Mengsk.

I do hope in the future the Brotherhood emerges supremely victorious. Otherwise it would be most disappointing, and it would have no point of differentiation from hundreds of other stories in which the apparent 'religious fanatics' lose.
I guess this series is in hiatus. :(
Lone Gundam chapter 29 . 11/2/2014
Ok this fic is good, there is no disputing that. There's one fatal flaw; the is a C&C wankfest. I understand Kane had years to watch the Terrans and that makes sense, no one knew about the Scrin or their capabilities and that makes sense as well, Jim managed to get some Nod gear which helps a bit, but overall the C&C portion is kicking the SC portion in the balls repeatedly. If you decide to get back to this, plz have something to balance out this. Like you could have Kerrigan touch Tiberium and become a super Tiberium mutant and proceeds to convert the rest of the Swarm into Tib mutants, also taking control of the Scrin-controlled Zerg at the worst possible time and getting the Scrin numbers cut down even further. Even more importantly, have Kane make some fatal mistake down the road. I know it's scary to fight someone who is seemingly infallible, but even that becomes predictable and boring after a while.
battlecruiser03 chapter 29 . 9/24/2014
More please?
Dark chapter 29 . 7/6/2014
three words: "Thor ez HERE!"
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
Sigh...another fucking idiotically goody two tissues OC -.-
Lost Guy chapter 29 . 2/6/2014
this was beautiful... thank you... thank you so much...

NOW IN THE NAME OF KANE! FORWARD!
devo342 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Zerg is plural already
devo342 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Awesome
Good chapter 29 . 1/21/2014
Goog
Igo69 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
blachimont well of course LEGION is far far more advance since it has tacitus directly connected to it, tacitus is data matrix from more advance civilisation, maybe it came from scrin. No body knows.

Btw it will be more logic if avatar adapt to another weapon by nano technology to syncronize it, rather than usin wires. Beside all of that i love this fic, i hope you update it when xmas come... It'll be like christmass gift XD
Blanchimont chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
Hell yeah, you finally updated and this chapter almost make the wait worth it.

The Dominion is getting their ass kicked very badly at this point, the initial counterattack with nukes combined with the gravity wells is definitely deadly, if it wasn't for Akira's tactical thinking, I think none of them would be alive at the now-destroyed platform.

The Avatar warmechs makes their debuts onto the battlefield and wreck havoc on to the dominion ground forces, and I like the modifications you had done to them, making them much more versatile they ever before, a force to reckon with!

My only complaint about it would be intergrating protoss tech, I mean, sure, the brotherhood may had observed and maybe even studied some protoss tech before they revealed themselves but outright intergration is too far-feteched for me. Protoss tech are suppose to be more advance than Terran, even the brotherhood should be about 'half a tier' lower than Protoss( speaking of which, I think LEGION being 100X more advance than an Terran Adjuctant is too much, about 5-10X sounds better ).

Also, Protoss weapons are powered primarily by Khaydarin crystals which requires a measure of psionic ablilties to utilise, something only a very, very small numbers of Terrans are borned with, not to mention the circuitry maybe radically different compared to Terrans and even if the weapons are intergrated, without the proper power source, they will be weaker compared to the orginal( unless this is your intention ).

Otherwise, this chapter really makes my day, I understand you have RL to consider so like the many fans of this fic, I will patiently wait for your next chapter. Hope to see another chapter in a few months.

P.S The review numbe is also my PLSE Score. :P lol.
CMVreud chapter 29 . 12/9/2013
Heavens, you write soo good that I now want to play.
It's making me sad that I can not.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
i would love to see a fight between Attack Bike's (AB) and Vulture's (V) in a city with:
short streets (V)
long streets (AB)
wide streets for better turning (AB)
thin ally's just wide enough for the Attack Bike's to pull of a bat-mobile move (AB)
over head roads/highways/train tracks/bridges that Vulture's can easily "jump" down from (V)
Attack Bike's upgraded with a grappling gun to allow it to "drive" down the side of skyscrapers/building's (AB)
a few tunnels that the Vulture's can use to do a flip by "driving" on the ceiling of the tunnel upside down (V)

(AB) favors the Attack Bike
(V) favors the Vulture
OMAC001 chapter 29 . 12/7/2013
I love the Avatar's appearance in battle! It's sooo completely different from the usual order of Battle for Nod that it caught the Dominion unaware! Of course now thier enemies can start making up strategies. I love the Commandering ability, it allows the unit to be so adaptable! Please update this story soon! The long waits kill me!