Reviews for Blow Out Loud
lara5170 chapter 4 . 8/12
If Ichigo is with his hollow can't he still be with someone on the outside of his inner world... it seems odd to only have a relationship with a part of your soul.
Verteller chapter 4 . 7/8
Please continue. I really want to see Orihime's reaction when she gets rejected and the drama that'll ensure once everyone finds. I can just imagine Rukia getting pissed at Ichigo and he'll be forced to reveal that he's gay. Also, that lemon was perfect. Simple, long, and sweet.
Sepulvedlore chapter 4 . 6/6
NoooOOOoooo, you evillll, why did you stop? ToT continue, its so good, shiro is really OC but i like it!
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I can just imagine Shiro as a "ball of white", it's so adorable!
Dragonflame666 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Search name above.
You should totally make a second chapter. This needs a second chapter. Please make a second chapter?!
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Next?
Dragonflame666 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Search name above!
Please either finish this, or make a new one with a bottoming Hichigo/Shiro.
Beccabu32 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Please please please update soon! So far I love it
sssuzuki chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Ne where can I read the rest of the chapters of this fic and your other one? TT...I really love this already and I want to read more...I only seen four chapters...TT...hope to read more soon!
Hiruko the Baku chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
moarrrr O:
TheSarcasticDeath chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
GAH! This is so freaking fantastic! Please, oh pretty please update? *doing Shiro's uke-face*
roundnround chapter 7 . 12/2/2011
I found this story at your Beta reader page.

And i feel in love with it!

Please continue soon!

Considering you have a beta now...

Please, there is not so many uke!shiro stories out there...

Oh, and i watch you at deviantart.
Courtney chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
I just starting reading this story and i have to say its really good. I am now waiting for the next chapter. Sorry i hope that didnt sound rude i just really wanna know whats gonna happen next.
Courtney chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
supermeissuper chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
it would be wonderfull if you finished this its freakin awesome and having uke shiro is even better