Reviews for The Hero's Brother
Bucket hats chapter 13 . 10/18/2017
This story is pretty good
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 3 . 9/17/2017
Keep it dead you worthless ass-wipe.
iywe chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
Hope you don't ever complete this pathetic attemp of history, you've said in the summary that this is a "Dark Naruto" and then you go making him look good, if you really trully attemped to do a Dark Naruto, He should have taken Itachi's way or Danzo's one, it's a shame i lost almost 45 minutes reading this.
cya peeps
Guest chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
This is so fucking boring, the writer thinks his fanfic is different from the others, its not,its just the same fucking shit
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2017
suite du fére du hero
Tomori Waifu chapter 5 . 7/27/2017
If your going to put Dark!Naruto in the title then actually make it a good fanfiction, not this childish pathetic excuse for a fanfic. I mean actually, shoving a rasengan in his stomach and not get caught, Hokage or not he would be arrested! Not only that but if this was a dark Naruto fic he would be: Manipulative, smart and skills to back it up, but he was none of these. Just why would he reveal a Futon Rasengan in the academy! it's frustrating it's like a 12 year old wrote this.. THING!
icyydog chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
more ?
icyydog chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
more ?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2017
Chapter 8...that omake was cruel...
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21/2017
Naruto isn't disrespecting jiraiya it's just how he mentions his favorite person
jmancometh777 chapter 12 . 5/26/2017
Why don't you let naruto stand up for himself?! He is above that, seriously?!, he should either leave or put Minato in his place otherwise minato will keep treating him like shit!
Animata chapter 10 . 4/23/2017
The correct way is Jiraiya and I, or myself and Jiraiya
Dzerx chapter 13 . 4/12/2017
Too lazy to login to my account. Ignoring the fact that this fic hasn't been updated in quite a while.. thought I'd still let you know that it's 'Iwagakure' not 'Tchugakure'.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2017
I've probably been in 11 relationships and I'm only 12 so boy! And most boys that go to an all boys school are probably gay
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2017
I notice you list Minato's height as being 6"10. Do you have any idea how tall that is? He'd be taller than most of the NBA.
1,165 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »