Reviews for New Emotion
Just Another Tree Hugger chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
Wow. That was amazing. I adored this. Everybody was so in character, especially Raven and all of her emotions. The ending line was absolutely perfect for Beast Boy, because you're right he's not the most romantic guy ;)

Favorite-ing3
Rosealyn 'Flinx' Roth chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Aw! I loved it! Really good! Update soon! Please.
Zoeymcdowell chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Love it! Love it from the beginning till the end (i actually liked the little moment turn off from beast boy xD) they should make it into another Teen Titans episode D like, seriously. o_o
Iwazhere14 chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
sooo funny could not stop laughing
Moymoymeiwan chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Awwwwwwwwww so cute! I love Beast Boy's last line. It fits him so well. Good job, and can't wait to read more :D
Dante665 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
YAY! this was great! Also, I think that is a perfect last line! its funny, and very Beast Boy ish thing to do!
blackbirdswings chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Haha i love raven's denial... so many ppl end this stuff with a romantic line at the end, so you diversified endings... MUAHAHA awesome
lostmoonchild chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
lol, I can just see Raven clobbering BB after that one. A good romantic moment and then BB has to turn around and make another suggestion regarding who it is. Why does that remind me of some of my brother's tactics?
blackbirdswings chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
/you did an awesome job with the emotions, i really like how their lines match who the emotion is, some people dont do that, and it irritates me. Thanks for not irritating me! Haha gud job! *keeps reading*
numbah 105 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I love this story. Its really cute(: you did a really good job
whosurdaddy chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Awww that Beast Boy, he's just too cute!
raelover123 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Oh I love it!
bk00 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Love this! So cute with Rae's realization and how affection so subtly slipped in BB's quote! Love the end part on the roof, that was really nice!
Rockinrollchika chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I actually really like that ending. It seems like something he would say. Nice job with the plot line as well, very creative.
Moymoymeiwan chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Love it! I hope you keep writing, and I really liked the part when Cyborg teased BB about Raven and how he got BB to admit he liked Raven.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »