Reviews for Some Like It Hot
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
You are an awesome writer!
Carlier36 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
3333 Nothing wrong with short, fast OR blunt. :D Great job, as always!
iwannagibbs chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Nicely done!
the.clairvoyance chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I think I love you o.O

Thank you very much for writing this short, sexy, scandalous story ;D

And please, for future reference, orgasms are like stories: never too many ;D
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I loved it! Great job! And if you want to write about an orgasm again, feel free to do it. ;)
GeekLoveFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Ahh... So many things I could say here. But instead, let me suffice to say that reading this, in the bathtub, among the scents of just-struck matches and my very favorite candle, while the hot water rushes over my legs, was as perfectly erotic as I can imagine. And I do hope you will take that as a compliment, my lovely friend. :)
la-the dreary puppett chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Loved it!
MissJayne chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Time for a cold shower... :P
deidi chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
wow lol
Old stuff of Mine chapter 1 . 6/23/2010

Some like it with Gibbs. No, I think that would be everyone likes it with Gibbs...

I really enjoyed this.

I thought Jenny's to-hell0with0them attitude was very fitting.

Well Done,

aserene chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Love it!
laurabrownX chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh, I most definitely like it hot :)

It's so strange, I was just thinking you hadn't written anything in a while, and then I check my email and tad, haha :)

your writing is very eloquent in the few paragraphs that make up his oneshot, even more advanced than the last time you wrote something.

It's a nice mixture of humour, smut and Jenny's stubborness in not believing what others think. I liked it a lot.

And I agree with whoever posted it before me (I fail at remembering names), that against a door is much more ... up-to-date. Who needs a comfy bed anyways?

"Yeah. I'm fairly sure I just wanted to write about an orgasm." - I'm pretty sure you succeeded. :)

kay-pwns chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I have but one thing to say. xDDD

I love you for writing this.

I just giggled like no tomorrow. But, what does 'je ne sais quoi', in your context? I asked my friend.. and she says 'I don't know what'.

MarciaRebafan chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I can't say how happy I am to have finally something good to read! This was written exceptionally well, it was sensual and intense. Very good job! Also, the three words you used to describe it in your A/N are indeed fitting lol.
SHRevolutionary chapter 1 . 6/23/2010