Reviews for Before Lovers
spider-verse 07 chapter 1 . 2/12
good story man ive always secretly paired them. but dont tell anyone that.
highlander348 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I wish you would do a sequel! Maybe show them side by side fighting crime. :)
Helpful tip chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
You should continue this story, it was great and well written and may be you could make it in to a harem story. Maybe use the other girls from the marvel universe that crossed over to the DC universe or use girls from the DC universe itself.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
you got me with this. for some reason this couple makes sense,
Sierra-021 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Man, there are not enough words out there for me to describe just how much I loved this story. I've always been a fan of Peter Parker and Susan Storm as a couple and it's rare that I find a good story about them. Your writing was nearly flawless and the romantic moments was very well described.
camewtwo chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Need to be a ship great storu
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
great story
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
nice one. i also hope u keep up some of your other marvel/dc stories like the spiderman/supergirl crossover. i'd like to see where that goes
Nvidia chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
love the story interesting pairing actually what i really liked was that peter had a believable and prefect job/cover/life, that gives him time to be spider-man and not look like a broke ass loser in his civilian life
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Peter Parker/Sue Storm? That's quite unusual pairing.
Van the Rogue Soul Drinker chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
ok now this is intresting. a I've never really seen a Peter/Sue story before. I have to say I think I found a new pairing to explore. I hope you may use this pairing more in the future.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This was a great piece of work.

Peter Parker Parker aka Spider-Man and Susan Storm aka The Invisible Woman gotten together.

What a great pairing.

I have to confess I did get confused with the time and space explantion that went on from the start of how these two met.

But that's to be expected when it comes to time and space stuff.
Kratos181 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I've been a fan of your stories for quite some time now, and seeing you update with a story like this was a nice treat. I truly enjoyed this story immensely. Well done!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Nice fic here, and enjoyed seeing Peter get together with one of the hottest Mom's in the Marvel universe, Susan there, and would hope to maybe see more of this AU one day, maybe with a full cross with the JL?