Reviews for Petite Princess Yucie: 2nd Year
Mahou Mage chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Sorry, until now I've been boycotting FFNet and FPress, so I haven't been updating. Wellll, it wasn't like I had a chapter, but I've continued to try finishing all my stories.
Xx chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Oh wow, im reading this on 2014. I don't suppose your updating this anymore?
Magical Mage Inventor chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I'm sorrryyyyyyy!

I'm very sorry for those who'd checked Chapter 6 before. It's actually the Chapter 6 of another (original) story I'm doing on fictionpress. I'm sorryyy! It's (PPY Chapter 6) finished, too. I'll post it back up (the right one, of course) ASAP.
rrubymae chapter 6 . 3/17/2011
Eto...Prim-chan, I think you might of updated with the wrong story :P

Isn't chapter 6 actually 'Four Leaf Clovers'? And not Petite Princess Yucie...just wondering if you hadn't noticed. :P

Love ya!

仲良し(*・・)/\(・・*)だよ
LadyArcana81 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
there is nothing with author's notes but generally if you want to add them add them at the bottom announce them as such, but I thnk your main problem is too many line breaks. and too few physical descriptors, adjectives, and adverbs. just be careful about adding too many (that's my problem and then I think I have too many so then I end up deleting too many it's alot of re-reading) but the main thing is to paint a picture of where the charachters are and what is goin on around them.
LadyArcana81 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I thought the queen always said something like "Didn't I tell you? oh well" or maybe "I thought I told you." whenever she neglected or forgot to tell somebody something. But I could be mistaken, maybe I am...
Moonlite Streak chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
Its not just you Mage-chan, I am ...*deep breath*... bad at fluffy romantic stuff and violent fight scenes, but unlike you I suck at comedy...the only thing I can use is adjectives

Anyways don't feel bad, I'm right beside ya! . (literally)
zZhell-butterflyZz chapter 3 . 9/2/2010
I really do love the story! Plus, I don't recall seeing any mistakes... but, perhaps that this is because of the fact that I'm french...

Well, anyway; UPdate as soon as possible, please!
rrubymae chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
Prima! Very cute!

Maybe you should say that Hiyoki and Kasumi are from Magic Academy?

Like in the author's notes.
Mahou Mage chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
Yesh! Here is the 3rd chapter, readers!

Ah... I forgot to mention this, but Kasumi and Hiyoki are actually characters in the manga that I draws (Name: Magic Academy).

They're the two main female protagonists as well. There're actually more characters that I'd like to add in from Magic Academy, but I thought that'd be a bit bad, so I didn't do that, for the sake of people who hate OCs. Well, personally, I hate story with OCs too... but it can't be helped in this case... Unless I make it a crossover... and I don't really want that either...

Right! I'll continue updating... but it might be like, really slow... Because I won't be able to write, unless I get this 'spark' or gets motivated, and have the time. (Highschool sure is busy!) I'd write stuff up in my profile about it as well... check some times just in case.

Thank you for reading, readers~!
rrubymae chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Aww, Prima! This story is so sweet! I don't even remember writing that part with Arc's bedroom...How did you read my writing? lol
anapaigey chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Thank you for writing! :)

Update soon
XxIkuto's LuvaxX chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
omg plz update im begging you!
Mahou Mage chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
Thank you so very much! But I have something to say to AdorablePanda-chan... You know when he says 'Oh, just seeing how you're going...' ? Isn't that his room? Okay... I don't know why, but every story/manga I write/draw always ends up as a comedy...?
Love Crazed Moron chapter 2 . 8/3/2010