Reviews for Shattered Secrets
magicdemi-god223 chapter 49 . 4/5/2014
I absolutely love this story. Still a bit miffed that you killed of my favorite character in the canon series but, alas, it seems Fai's death was very much needed, not to mention - dare I say it - logical. I think the ending was magnificent because, unlike with other writers, you didn't try to force that "and they all lived happily ever after" to come into play. Had you done that, I would have been led to believe that you wrote the final chapter half-heartedly. I'm seriously glad you didn't go with the usual.

Anyway, thumbs up for this story :) I'm hoping the rest of your stories are as attention-catching as this one.
magicdemi-god223 chapter 41 . 4/5/2014
I don't quite understand why but this chapter just made me laugh like some crazy female. I hope I'll get to read more of Fai's reckless stunts soon :))))
magicdemi-god223 chapter 33 . 4/5/2014
It's with stories like this that I'm glad I chanced upon it after it was completed. I must say, you have quite a way with all these cliffhangers. I'm seriously amazed at how you were able to write all of these :)
MadamKabooshkwa chapter 49 . 1/20/2014
I CRIED. However, I really enjoyed the story-it was absolutely amazeballs. I'm so glad Sakura and Syaoran got together and I laughed when they were told to get a room-that was awesome xD Hope you have an awesome 2014 :)
MadamKabooshkwa chapter 24 . 1/20/2014
This story is so amazing omg. I bet what Syaoran was afraid to lose was Sakura :3
MadamKabooshkwa chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
Awesome chapter _ haven't read this story in a while, i've been having a fair few problems. Gonna read the next one now!
Raissa-chan chapter 49 . 1/4/2014
Yeaah!
I finally made it!
Sorry for taking so long to finish it, I had some troubles that had kept me away from doing it x.x
But have I ever said how much I like lightning magic?
This is completely awesome! I can't stop imagine that epic battle in the rain with lightnings everywhere and the powergrid with magic! This mixture between magic and science makes me fall in love for tha story every time I read it *-* So good!
I like your endings, they match the story's atmosphere, they are never forced to be perfect and happy, they are the way they have to be to make the story's sense. Hahaha I'm sad for Yuui but even if he had survived I don't think it would be good, he had to fix all the mistakes to be at peace, at least he's at peace now even in death. And Masooma, she's everywhere xD
When they went to Clow I was expecting a sequel... The world you have created is so big that many storys can be born from it. I'm sad that you don't plan to work on them in a big way, but a oneshot is better than nothing D
Thanks for writing this amazing story, I'm so happy to have read it! And now I can say it's the best TCR's fiction I've ever read!
Keep the good writing and the bunnies
Till next story!
Little Dragon-kun chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
so, Touya still has a sister complex
Little Dragon-kun chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
my money's on Touya and Yukito
Little Dragon-kun chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
XD that A/N cracked me up
syaoxsyao chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
I should have known that you like to tourter syaoran funny ending by the way
MadamKabooshkwa chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
i really enjoy this story. i started reading it a while ago but i kinda lost the chapter i was up to...oops xD
pinkfyre chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
This is so cute and funny!
tsubasa star chapter 49 . 6/13/2013
I love it thank God it was totally different from the original seires and don't worry as long as syaoran-kun and sakura-Chan live I awesome thanks and bye
Justice Tokidoki chapter 49 . 5/27/2013
Well, it's been another three year journey for you (probably only two for me), and I have to say I liked how you ended this story.

You know, I find it inspiring that you found a way to keep the overall tone of this fic even with the slightly positive twist to everything, though our heroes still have a very long way to go. The tragedy of the twins was very emotional and it did make me honestly feel more for Fai then I usually do (not to the intensity as presented in Broken, but quite close).

I really love how everyone was developed and expanded throughout the various arcs in this story. It took a lot of dedication and work, but let me tell you it's certainly paid off. I feel bittersweet about the ending, but this just means that even more new journeys are in store.

Congratulations Obsidian, continue the great work. *salute*