Reviews for Shattered Secrets
Kameo1 chapter 49 . 8/3
This is amazing! The emotions the story gave me ranged from laughter to almost tears! And the writing was phenomenal, especially the way you made the characters your own! Fantastic piece with fantastic story and action (those kind of scenes are so hard to write and you did a great job on them) anyway thanks for sharing!
bobbyneko chapter 48 . 9/10/2015
I kept thinking about Yuuis death today at work and it made me super sad and wanting to cry all day :'(

Dont write awesome characters if youre just gonna kill them! #sniff#
bobbyneko chapter 49 . 9/9/2015
Piisssssssseeeeeeddddd.
But it fits real well with the story, so whatevaz (not admittimg to almost crying)

Its just sad Fai and Yuui were controled and forced to do horrible things and the die for it. Fei Wang f*cked up their lives so bad. I HATE him. HATE HATE HATE.

Anyways, i looooovved Sakura in this fic. Shes so awesome for that matter the fai/yuui, shaoran, and touya were awesomeness as well.

Thank you so much for writing this!
bobbyneko chapter 47 . 9/9/2015
Yay shaoran!

If Fai died ill be pisssssssed.
bobbyneko chapter 46 . 9/9/2015
Man this fic is just like the manga. Suffering, suffering, and more suffering! Oh and Kurogane fight scene yaaaaaaaaaay!
bobbyneko chapter 45 . 9/9/2015
Whoa intense!
bobbyneko chapter 38 . 9/9/2015
Wow thus fic is sooo awesome!
bobbyneko chapter 37 . 9/9/2015
Yau Yukito is so clever. I like how this is all done in Touyas pov.
bobbyneko chapter 35 . 9/9/2015
Its sad they had to part on such cruel words…but at least they were able to spend some time together
bobbyneko chapter 33 . 9/9/2015
Come now Kuro. Fai and Yuui are also the ones ti try to save Sakura and Syaoran. Dont be so mean!
bobbyneko chapter 32 . 9/9/2015
Dont hate Fai, Kuro!
bobbyneko chapter 16 . 9/9/2015
*phew* thank God!

Or rather, thank YOU!
bobbyneko chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
Holy sh*t! Did she just kill her bro!?
bobbyneko chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
So far so cool!
Diaflower chapter 49 . 9/4/2015
I love this story! I really like the whole 'Twins of Misfortune' thing that will be happening in the future for them. It gives another meaning to it!