Reviews for Shattered Secrets
bobbyneko chapter 48 . 9/10
I kept thinking about Yuuis death today at work and it made me super sad and wanting to cry all day :'(

Dont write awesome characters if youre just gonna kill them! #sniff#
bobbyneko chapter 49 . 9/9
But it fits real well with the story, so whatevaz (not admittimg to almost crying)

Its just sad Fai and Yuui were controled and forced to do horrible things and the die for it. Fei Wang f*cked up their lives so bad. I HATE him. HATE HATE HATE.

Anyways, i looooovved Sakura in this fic. Shes so awesome for that matter the fai/yuui, shaoran, and touya were awesomeness as well.

Thank you so much for writing this!
bobbyneko chapter 47 . 9/9
Yay shaoran!

If Fai died ill be pisssssssed.
bobbyneko chapter 46 . 9/9
Man this fic is just like the manga. Suffering, suffering, and more suffering! Oh and Kurogane fight scene yaaaaaaaaaay!
bobbyneko chapter 45 . 9/9
Whoa intense!
bobbyneko chapter 38 . 9/9
Wow thus fic is sooo awesome!
bobbyneko chapter 37 . 9/9
Yau Yukito is so clever. I like how this is all done in Touyas pov.
bobbyneko chapter 35 . 9/9
Its sad they had to part on such cruel words…but at least they were able to spend some time together
bobbyneko chapter 33 . 9/9
Come now Kuro. Fai and Yuui are also the ones ti try to save Sakura and Syaoran. Dont be so mean!
bobbyneko chapter 32 . 9/9
Dont hate Fai, Kuro!
bobbyneko chapter 16 . 9/9
*phew* thank God!

Or rather, thank YOU!
bobbyneko chapter 15 . 9/9
Holy sh*t! Did she just kill her bro!?
bobbyneko chapter 3 . 9/9
So far so cool!
Diaflower chapter 49 . 9/4
I love this story! I really like the whole 'Twins of Misfortune' thing that will be happening in the future for them. It gives another meaning to it!
magicdemi-god223 chapter 49 . 4/5/2014
I absolutely love this story. Still a bit miffed that you killed of my favorite character in the canon series but, alas, it seems Fai's death was very much needed, not to mention - dare I say it - logical. I think the ending was magnificent because, unlike with other writers, you didn't try to force that "and they all lived happily ever after" to come into play. Had you done that, I would have been led to believe that you wrote the final chapter half-heartedly. I'm seriously glad you didn't go with the usual.

Anyway, thumbs up for this story :) I'm hoping the rest of your stories are as attention-catching as this one.