Reviews for Chance to Heal
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Now that, was sad. She died right after she found the one person who could make her happy. And I guess Mike did that anyway. Made her feel peaceful during her death. Great Job!
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
sad ending to the story : (

But very very good :)
wontusethisaccountagain chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This hurt like hell...but it was so perfect. So beautiful. Thank you so much for this!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Love it.
Tilius chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Great story. But that got to be the worst ending I have read.
Lindsey D chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Good story, a little lacking in description and it was a bit abrupt, if no unrealistic at times, but, it was definintely enjoyable. The ending wasn't something I expected - it too was rather abrupt, and unbelievable. Leah would've smelled a human a mile away. ;p Anyways, GJ.
DoUTrustMe chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
OMG! Thanks for the shout out for my story. You are such a sweetie and so generous to do that.

Okay, onto the yummy parts of your story:

1) It is soooooo heartbreaking for Leah when Sam imprints on Emily. And on top of that, she loses her father, turns into a wolf, is suffering and everyone hears it (doubly cruel) and worries about having children. The poor girl. This aptly described it: "I felt like a ghost, going through the motions of life but with nothing real to keep me here."

2) I loved your description of Leah transforming into wolf-form. "I felt a lurch as my internal organs squeezed against my rib cage before it too changed in size." Amazing creativity there!

3) LOL "The thought of the God awful half-breed taking chunks out of him made me feel nauseated." I always thought Jacob SHOULD have imprinted on Leah. It only made sense and they would have understood each other. Renesme and Jacob was always creepy to me.

4) Leah imprinting on Mike Newton? Hilarious! I never would have thought of that. Loved the banter between Leah and Jake about their respective mates.

5) I'm glad that Sam apologized. It wasn't his fault, but at least he felt guilty about it. I don't think he ever did in the books.

6) THE ENDING? I would never have predicted that. Sad, but fitting.

All in all, there was a little bit of everything - heartache, fun and romance. Thanks for sharing this.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 1 . 6/23/2010