Reviews for Isn't Love Funny?
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Awwwww! :-)
JustATemporaryEscape chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This broke my heart
beatlesbird chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
oh my heart - it hurts
Mia Bronte chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I'm crying... this is too much for me
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I planned on reading more of your stuff earlier but my job got in the way (as did attempting to write) but I'm now returning to my spree.

This was amazing. It perfectly captured 10's innermost thoughts on his Rose. I loved it!
LadyLilithonfire chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Oooo that's sooo cute! Think I'll re-read it again with the Doomsday song, you're right the song and your story fit! God that was heartbreakingly brilliant. I can't adjust to Eleven just yet (i've just finished series 5 this morning), he seems to have forgotten...

Their story is heartbreaking but you put words in it and gave them (us?) hope. Thank you for sharing, that was very much needed!
LongLive10 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was really really sad. Really really well written and super sad. :'( Tear.
K.C. Cullen chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
i cried a little bit reading it too...
Bella.Barbaric chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Aww. Bittersweet, but brilliant still. Loved it.

Titanic-fanatic chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
actually in love with this story :)

and the ending was ADORABLE! x
Obscure Soul chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
As I read through it(very nearly spilling pasta sauce down myself because I was more concentrated on the screen than my dinner), I wondered why it was a tad more angsty than your others. Then I saw the authors' note xD Brilliant, as usual. D
Mirder Mystery chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I love this! So much! I mean, even though it kind of seems like he did forget her in the regeneration. I'm really hoping he didn't. Really. Like, maybe they could do an episode of the Doctor's most desired dream, greatest loss...I don't know. I just have to have some assurance that she still crosses his mind.

Ps. Don't feel bad. I cried while reading this. :)
Shadows.Dance chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh, I loved it! Of course, it also almost made me cry (which doesn't happen too often), but it was just brilliant! Amazing! And I especially loved the ending, and how you used what the Ninth Doctor told her right before his regeneration. Keep on writing :)
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Aww... *sniffles* That was so sad. But really good. I love how there's different sections, the first one being before Doomsday, when everything was (mostly) all happy, and then post-Doomsday angst, and then post-Journey's End (at least, I think so. Journey's End is the episode where the Doctor sends Rose away, isn't it. Never mind, don't answer that.) and then post-some other episodes I haven't seen yet. :P But very nice story, I also liked the ending bit, about Rose's life in a parallel universe, it added a bit of happiness to the angsty story.
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
There aren't words enough to describe this.

I think you did an amazing job of describing the Doctor's feelings. And then how the Doctor felt after he had to leave her again. -sigh- Poor Doctor.

This is going on the list of my favorite ever DoctorxRose stories. 3