Reviews for Breaking Dawn Screenplay Preface
PrettyPerfect chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
OMG! This is amazing, I can picture it in my mind! This is how a preface is supposed to be it gives the audience a glimpse of the major upcoming problem in the story ..! :D
EdwardandAliceLover9 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Fuck-awesome...no other words...Actually, this...THIS is how it should have been...it FUCKING ROCKED! -Cat
april93 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was a way better opening than the actual film! Well done. :)
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Powerful images with powerful words

Will be interesting to see the opening for part 2 I'm November

Reb
Kassiah chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Great job! This would be an amazing opening sequence xo
justluey chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I saw it perfectly. What a way it would be!
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
How did I miss this? Must of been when my email was messed up. Awesome! Love it. I think they should just let writers from the fandom write the screenplay, I'm sure that (what's her name) is going to totally butcher it just like the first three.
Irish-Sidheseer chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I think it would be absolutely awesome if someone from Summit happened upon your opening and utilized it. I could honestly see this happening and it internally caused me to squee...*le sigh*
kjm92 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I love, love, LOVE this idea for the begginning of breaking dawn! I would lov to see this in the movie! great idea!
lolafalana chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I could picture the whole scene in my head. Maybe you should be the screen writer for BD? :)
cat5050 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Yes, really like this. Great bit for a stage production. like all the symbolism and you've definitely caught the flavor of Twilight/Breaking Dawn, Nessie with Jake, her aging (seems the rose wilting stands for the threat against Ness) the red eyes around the Cullens, so threatening. Is the next part a continuation of this? Will you throw in the angst of where Alice appeared to have deserted the Cullens?
clary shadows chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Im so voting for this! so... Dramatic! xoxox 3
MaskedNarnianQueen chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
you're right, that does sound awesome