Reviews for Like a Virgin
living.this.lie chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
of COURSE im still reading! I was wondering where you were. You wouldnt believe my excitement when i saw an update!

Favorite slow song: My Never- Blue October.

since im bad ass, im gonna suggest a second, kay? :D

The Only Exception: Paramore.

Also, I would like them to...hmm...idk. Can they go bowling? Or...better yet, attend a birthday party?

NO NO I GOT IT.

They can attend a birthday party AT a bowling alley.

Chyea, I'm done now. I promise.
yngoldfogee chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
I got quite excited at the thought of a new chapter - oh well.

Real Life & writer's block can interfere with all our best plans, you can only go on from here. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to your next update, hopefully it'll be soon.
blank chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
im reviewing just to get a new chapter!
AliceInCrazyland15 chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
And here I was hopin for a new chapter... even tho I need to re read now cause I compleatly forget what happens in the story... put the color purple somewhere in here please *bats eyelashes* that is my only request. Can't wait for the next chapter, don't make us wait to long!
LadyEllePrince chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
If you only knew by shinedown. I can't wait for another chaPter it's been so long!
aliengirlguy chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
interesting. i am rather partial to oblivion by funeral for a friend, and with me by sum 41. this one is perfect for this story and characters. as for a request. at some point, have snape faint.
KlaineyPotter chapter 17 . 4/5/2011
I really like this story although I wish there was more Remus and Sirius. I could stop laughing at the part where Sirius was mentioning Remus and Severus crush on the author of that text book. I was trying not to burst out laughing cause my dad and sister would think I was crazy.
GhostDraconis chapter 17 . 3/31/2011
Um, you currently have 34 more reviews than you said you needed to update! so update!

PLEASE... :/
ReaderOfNeatThings chapter 17 . 3/23/2011
I love your story. Please update soon. -LAG;p
ThEcAtIsMyShRiNk chapter 17 . 3/13/2011
hi

now.. i read this whole thing in like 2 days and i think its AWESOME GREAT story

you know... i think i'm hooked

NOW you really need to UPDATE this... otherwise i might suicide someone (maybe my neighbors)

... i'm gonna go take my meds now ... .

okay now - GO WRITE THE NEXT DAMN CHAPTER AND UPDATE!

please

much lovies and a big kick in the a** towards your keyboard

Byebye

Luna 3
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 17 . 3/12/2011
"It was like the gay, unsanitary version of sleeping beauty."

I had that same thought.

I hope you update soon. I just got hooked on this story yesterday and I noticed that you haven't updated in a while.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Why'd Draco do that?
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
I love this part:

"What was the boy expecting, an interrogation about his deepest darkest secrets? No, that will wait till next week."

I also think it's cute that Severus is jealous, and the last line.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
I love this line:

"For now why don't I finish this tea then let you screw me into the mattress, sound fair?"

I also like how Mionie found out. HaHaHa.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
I love this line:

"Today was Sunday which was one day before Monday which was virtually Tuesday so really he was one day away from facing the man again."
651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »