Reviews for Like a Virgin
rae horton chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
I've read some funny Harry Potter pick-up lines. If one or two could make their way in, that would make my day. They're really corny, like, "have you heard of platform 9 3/4? I know something with those exact measurements." and "my name may not be Luna, but I can sure love good."

I just started this story today and am enjoying it. I'm glad I caught it when you're about to start writing again.
Angel Protectress chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
I just started your fic today and I must say, I absolutely LOVE it!

Oh! For songs, my favorite song is Emilie Autumn's "What If?" It's really pretty and kinda reminds me of Harry and Severus in this story _

I think it would be kinda cool if you had Harry and Severus in robes that matches their houses, like Harry's scarlet or even a ruby color and Severus in an emerald color. Just to kinda show their differences that draws them together _ lol That's just my idea though lol.

LOVE YOUR STORY!
JaneDefou chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
we miss you! please update :D my romantic love song is "Save the last dance" i fell inlove with it after i watched queer as folk lol we missed you

JaneDefou
Lullaby-Dream-24 chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
I've been waiting 4ever 4 an update.

I do like the song 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing' by Aerosmith.

Harry & Severus' ? 2 e/o: What do u c in me?

Harry actually getting Severus to dress like a punk & going 2 a rock concert. Harry w/ bright green streaks in his hair, & Severus w/ blood red streaks in his hair.
KlaineyPotter chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
I Dont Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith. Its a beautiful song by a really good band. I was hoping you could have more Remus/Sirius in there. Dont worry Im still reading, and I will until you finish.

Please Update ASAP!

KingdomOfYourHeart. D
Kara Malarkey chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
Agh, I had completely forgotten what this fic was about!

Ummm, my favorite slow love song... I don't listen to slow songs much buttt... Ah, "Lovesong" by The Cure! Hee hee. Lyrics to that song are just... Amazing. So simple yet so touching.

Hmm, dance partayyy? Can we have some drunken unlikely pair going off to shag? HAHA, I'll leave the pairing up to you. Yay!

But I am glad you're back and packed with ideas. Looking forward to that dance scene. :D
The Hare and the Otter chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
I'm still here. :) When I look at you by Miley Cyrus is good. Um, Oreos? I'm hungry!
Beautiful Disaster777 chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
Well I have to say it has been a while, but I'm glad you're back a slow song hmmm... how bout iris by goo goo dolls thats a good one. As for my request, how bout my awesome reply to my sister being her over-dramatic self. “You’re so mean!”-Sasha

My reply "You’re so angst ridden, you’re not even a teenager yet.-Me in reply to Sasha

or their is a two more you can choose from:

I volunteer myself for your experimentation [Kayla].-Me Instead of "kayla" you can put Harry or Severus' name

"We should console her by ending her existence"-ME replying to Kayla’s mentions of the witch in left4dead2

I don't know how it will fit into the story but writers can fit anything if they put their minds to it.
Bob'sLifeIsHell chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH! In the dance scene, have Harry ask Sev, "Boxers, briefs, or commando?" And have Harry sneaking nips of brandy! And Have a prankster change Sev's robes to peuce, but then have them changed back. And I cannot wait for the update!
living.this.lie chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
of COURSE im still reading! I was wondering where you were. You wouldnt believe my excitement when i saw an update!

Favorite slow song: My Never- Blue October.

since im bad ass, im gonna suggest a second, kay? :D

The Only Exception: Paramore.

Also, I would like them to...hmm...idk. Can they go bowling? Or...better yet, attend a birthday party?

NO NO I GOT IT.

They can attend a birthday party AT a bowling alley.

Chyea, I'm done now. I promise.
yngoldfogee chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
I got quite excited at the thought of a new chapter - oh well.

Real Life & writer's block can interfere with all our best plans, you can only go on from here. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to your next update, hopefully it'll be soon.
blank chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
im reviewing just to get a new chapter!
AliceInCrazyland15 chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
And here I was hopin for a new chapter... even tho I need to re read now cause I compleatly forget what happens in the story... put the color purple somewhere in here please *bats eyelashes* that is my only request. Can't wait for the next chapter, don't make us wait to long!
LadyEllePrince chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
If you only knew by shinedown. I can't wait for another chaPter it's been so long!
aliengirlguy chapter 18 . 4/6/2011
interesting. i am rather partial to oblivion by funeral for a friend, and with me by sum 41. this one is perfect for this story and characters. as for a request. at some point, have snape faint.
660 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »