Reviews for Like a Virgin
Backward Mind chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
I went to Disney last year...and three years before that...and three years before that...and I'm going this year, in about 7 days...and IT NEVER GETS OLD! Like your fic. So interesting...
Backward Mind chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
Hey Olly, I'm finally back on my account, and well...Harry and Severus should erm, walk in on Lupin and Black. Yeah. That would be a hilarious scene. Please try to use a broom closet. Those are nice and cozy.

And I must reuse every compliment I have used and mush it into a big clump and hand that nice clump to you, because no matter how much that you claim you suck, you're an awesome writer and your story does not suck. At all.
Hataki Manahaki chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
Still not using my account, but...I have found the perfect compliment! Your fic is so...Snarry! That's it! Snarry! I hope that's a compliment...
Hataki Manahaki chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
Right. Anoter compliment is in order...except I have run out of them...
Hataki Manahaki chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
Smirk. I love the alliance. So great. This fudging story is so addictive! In a good way.
Hataki Manahaki chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
Tiramisu, you mean.
FearlessAngel269 chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
And that is why I love Remus!
FearlessAngel269 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Yay for a happy ending... haha!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
super chapter
LadyEtelka chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
my favourite slow romantic song is "Kissed by a Rose" by Seal.

Have Fun in Disney World!
tattooedrory chapter 20 . 6/29/2012
love the story would love to help anybody who wants to take over
Kenichi Farfello chapter 20 . 3/1/2012
I could adopt it...I mean, our styles are a little different, but I could try to keep Sev and Harry as you wrote them. I don't want it to end though T_T
Quick-Fix MeeM chapter 20 . 2/1/2012
I'd love to adopt it... But I have too much on my plate already.
xfireworkzstarx chapter 20 . 2/1/2012
If someone adopts this story, please add a chapter linking us or telling us the authors name?

I really liked where this story was going and I thought Harry's vulnerability that he hid was just brilliantly done.

I really liked Harry's and Severus' developing relationship and I wish you got closer to the de-virginising, haha.

Thank you for this great fic so far!

Let me know if someone adopts this!
Jax25 chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
Damn. I want to adopt your story so bad but I have a very longly (yes, I know that's not a word) neglected story of my own that needs finishing. If nobody takes you up on it though, I may have to. :P Our styles are vastly different, but I think I write hot smut, if I do say so myself...so at least I could do that part justice. Sad to see you give up on the work though. *sad face*
653 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »