Reviews for Like a Virgin
xfireworkzstarx chapter 20 . 2/1/2012
If someone adopts this story, please add a chapter linking us or telling us the authors name?

I really liked where this story was going and I thought Harry's vulnerability that he hid was just brilliantly done.

I really liked Harry's and Severus' developing relationship and I wish you got closer to the de-virginising, haha.

Thank you for this great fic so far!

Let me know if someone adopts this!
Jax25 chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
Damn. I want to adopt your story so bad but I have a very longly (yes, I know that's not a word) neglected story of my own that needs finishing. If nobody takes you up on it though, I may have to. :P Our styles are vastly different, but I think I write hot smut, if I do say so myself...so at least I could do that part justice. Sad to see you give up on the work though. *sad face*
xDarklightx chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
Can you post a note telling people who adopts the fic? Thanks.
sexyassassin666 chapter 19 . 1/5/2012
"Hello...Hello?" Runs around empty white room. *Crickets chirping* Where are all the new, promised chapters? *Teardrop, teardrop, sniffle* I'm gonna go sit in a corner and cry! Kidding, but seriously (HAHA sirusly. Never heard that one before. Insert sarcasm) when are you going to post again. I really liked the story and i definitely want to read more. I also want to see Malfoy get his comeuppance. Are you going to have him be a super insane guy with a one-sided crush on Snape? Because that would make me laugh at his misfortune. Don't get me wrong, i love me some Drarry, but the blonde prat is being a, well, blonde prat. I really want to know his reasons. Also, just because Harry wants to stay a virgin doesn't mean they can't rut around or do a mutual toss off or something. As long as theirs no penetration, he is still considered virginal. Which means, that you can get us readers hot and bothered and wanting more without making Harry give it up. And what if The Meddling Threesome were sneaking in to Sev's rooms to do some matchmaking and witness something that we all want to see?

Anyway, you don't need to use any of my ideas. Just putting them out there. Ja 'ne!
FiresBurningTouch chapter 19 . 12/20/2011
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED SINCE APRIL? Please, please i need this story like some people need air, or crack. PLEEASE UPDATE! I need some snarry goodness !

And some sex in the next chappie? :3
Quick-Fix MeeM chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
*facepalms at disclaimer then ROFLMAOs* Such a double-entendre. You really know how to make a slash-loving girl happy! Tho, Harry and iTOM/i? Not my first choice, but, as they say, to each their own...

Thanx 4 a wonderful story!

Doctor Gleek Potter
weirdredstreak chapter 19 . 11/16/2011
Please update soon, i'm intrigued to find out what Harry's answer will be lol
kakashinaruto.jummasaur chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
so, harry needs to not be a virgin anymore.. UPDATE!
Daydreamer chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Olly... its been six months... six months of all ofus staring at our screens waiting for an update... six months of silent wishes... six months of crying in the corner. Please update.

Daydreamee

p.s. WWIII comes to an end, hell freezes over and I just wrote my shortest review ever... something is wrong in this world
Gv chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
I went to Disney over spring break too! I wasn't happy that all those shops in hogsmead weren't open :(
shadowX101 chapter 19 . 9/29/2011
this is entertaining lol i cant wait for the next chapter! D!pls hurry!
Total-Stranger chapter 19 . 9/24/2011
aww, i honestly thought he was going to die, but then bam, severus comes and saves the day (in a very sweet and romantin way) and i was like yaaaaayyy! haha i love severus' possessiveness, i really think its cute! but honestly when will they realise that they both wnt the same thing! please keep writing.
Total-Stranger chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
Ok im only up to chap 9 butlove this story and will probable do a proper review when i get to the end but for now a. i love when you did the 3rd person it was funny. b. i was slightly creeped out at this chapter, dont get me wrong it was a great chapter,the grammer the plot, everything its just my step-dad is called billy williams! arghh. haha please keep writing tthough
Naydra chapter 19 . 8/25/2011
Great story so far! Hope the chapters get longer! :D
Felecity chapter 19 . 8/21/2011
*NEW READER* You, Must, Write, More, NOW!
655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »