Reviews for Like a Virgin
Silas Dark chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
Really enjoy this so far! Can't wait to read more.

One thing, you repeated a small part. In which Snape tells Harry he can take off the robe, and put it on the couch.

The first time, when they first entered Snape's quarters. Then, right after the line-break.

Just so you know.

Keep on going~!
dax33 chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
i find this greatly amusing i cant wait for more
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Funny just love it when those two think that he has the crush the other doesn't too good, cant wait for more. One question...WHEN IS SNAPE TAKING HARRY'S VERGINITY?
HersheyKissesLove chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
great story! sevvy and harry are both really cute! and i love fluff! cant wait to read more!
houseslytherinS.S chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
You should continue i loved it keep going :D
B.A Victoria chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
im imagining it now. Harry. Severus. in a private potions lab. just think about it. PLEASE UPDATE SOON YOU ARE DOING GREAT!
Nnif chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Here's your 45th review!1 Update soon okay! Im lovin this story!
cuz-CM's-awesome chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Poor Draco everyone wants a piece of Harry...but Severus would never stand for that lol.

Naughty Harry! The first thing he does after Sev's tour of his rooms is masterbate, while Snape is in the next room for Merlin's sake! With no silencing spell!

Well Sev isn't much better. Having those images, while sitting out in the open. If anyone other than Harry had walked in on him, seeing as Harry is soo Clueless, they would probably be able to tell that Snape is lusting after a certian Gryffindor!

Great Chapter! Can't wait for the next one!

Draco can be really pissy when he isn't getting some huh?

45 reviews! Come on people almost there!

Fantasy Fire chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Ahhhhhhhhhh! I spit coke out at the are you breaking my house thing! I can see Sev saying that xD well update soon please.
the-unbeauty-queen chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
I really enjoy how you bounce between Severus's and Harry's point of views!
Ryu-chan chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
45 reviews :O ... this one makes 40 :D

I love the story so far!

Severus is so unsure about this whole Harry project.

I think it's cute :P

I'm curious about the Draco part :P Sooo Update soon! :D

I'm sure It will make my day
DesertRoseFallen chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
I loved this and how Severus thought he was imagining what Harry was saying. Please update soon!
Delete account 4012 chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Still loving this, i loved it when Snape asked if Harry was breaking his house, it made me laugh ]
the dark euphie chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
well with those two fantisising about eachother at the same time they'll be in some very awkward situations.
mrscakeakajane chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
great chapter i really enjoyed it. but your a day late missy, so what can we do next to embariss our boys. umm, oooh oooh i know, harry gets up and finds severus asleep in an arm chair looking cute
681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »