Reviews for Red and Raven
magicanimegurl chapter 22 . 9/11/2013
Please update. .. this is a great story and i want to see how you end it... whether harry survives or not... write in!
Creative Central chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
Hello,
Great story, please update soon.
I have a pottermore. I'm WolfsbaneKnight4874.
Creative Central
BlackHeart96 chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
Wow... Your story is amazing! I hope you update soon!
Revelation Rebel chapter 22 . 11/24/2012
I have Pottermore.
My username is PixieLight1064.
Musicxbutterflyx chapter 22 . 9/22/2012
DreamMist12339
Angel.Lost.In.Darkness chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
I know it's been months since you updated, but I really hope you'll come back to this. The plot line is intriguing, once I started reading, I couldn't stop. I love how you've characterized Harry with that child-like quality for his internal thoughts and while he's with Charlie, contrasting the mature, almost hardened side he shows to the rest of the world. I really hope you finish this. :)
llegsp chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
I really enjoy your plot, but please get a beta! It would be great to have someone to catch the spelling mistakes, missing words and other things that make it hard to read.
Cleopatra Curtis chapter 22 . 3/29/2012
OMG! This story is amazing! I love it! I had been hoping fora little more depressed Harry or something when Charlie came back, but it was awsome how you did it. I'm wondering though... In the books the reason he didn't die at the end when hit with Avada Kadavra was because he still had the Horcrux in him. If he has already been hit with the curse than shouldn't the Horcrux be gone so Harry doesn't have to die? Or is that not the case? And if that IS the case, then will they figure it out before Harry poisons himself? Anyway, Please update the story soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter. :)
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 22 . 2/27/2012
Awww.. They're soo sweet together.. :)

Poor Molly.. Sorta. But, what she said WAS way out of line, regardless of why she said it.. :(
WyrdSmith chapter 22 . 2/1/2012
This is really good. Please finish it!
Doragonkage chapter 22 . 1/31/2012
More more more! i demand MORE of this goodness .
Jallielover0202 chapter 22 . 1/31/2012
okay I freaking love your story would love to read some more :D
oracale chapter 22 . 11/25/2011
This is a truly amazing story that has brought tears to my eyes. I hope you update soon even if it is not a happy ending. I have read few story such as this that I have found myself reading over and over even if I due cry. I thank you for adding another story to that short list and wait for the next chapter. Sincerely, a new fan
917brat chapter 22 . 11/23/2011
wow this is seriously a hundred precent brillint please keep it up because I can't wait to see just what you are going to have happen next in this amazing story.
drarryfanatic47 chapter 22 . 11/14/2011