Reviews for Without a Doubt
Flinch chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Congratulations, I really enjoyed reading this. Face and Murdock just get along, and I reckon you've portrayed that pretty well. I can't really imagine Murdock sober, or somber, but you've given it a good shot. I like it.
Flinch
Rye chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This was so good

God bless
KuryakinGirl chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
As a long-time fan of the original, I was really glad to see the moment between Face and Murdock in the movie. I thought they handled that friendship especially well.

And this was wonderful!

I love that Murdock has a sort of "bs" detector, particularly when it comes to Face, and that, even as crazy as he is, he's able to calm Face down enough to finish plotting out the mission.

Very nice job!

~K
Mellow chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Aww, that's adorable :)
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Thank you for writing this! I'm a fan of the original series, but I still absolutely loved the movie- mostly because of Bradley Cooper and Sharlto Copley. Two of my favorite actors playing my two favorite TAT characters! What were the chances of that happening?

Anyway... this story is EXACTLY what I wanted to see in the movie. The Face/Murdock friendship is my absolute favorite part of the original series and I was so disappointed we really didn't get any of that in the movie. Sure there was this scene you've expanded one, where Murdock tells Face he trusts him with his life, and that does show how close and brotherly the two of them really are. Still, there needed to be more added to the scene and to the movie in general and you've filled that space nicely!

Hope you decide to post more movieverse TAT fic with Face and Murdock! There's only one other author so far that has posted anything of quality, now you're the second! We desperately need more Face/Murdock friendship for the movieverse!
Very Happy chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Anyone ever tell you how awesome you are? This made me smile like crazy. Please continue writing, I heard it'll stiop global warming eventually. :) Really good job!
The Beckster chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wait, either I'm having a very vivid deja vu moment, or I have already read this before. Didn't you post this story like 2 days ago?

BTW: I haven't seen A team, but I loved the story. Great job! (as always)

-Becks
Ms.MaraJade chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh wow you wrote a one-shot for the A-Team movie! Yay! (I know I'm still working on "All My Heroes," but I wanted a break from my usual reads and was so glad to see you had written this!)

I adored the movie (having grown up with the original TV show). I also have to say that I saw so much of the Mando non-blood ties in the movie. Family...yeah, I think you nailed that concept here. The last line of your story really set this in stone for me. It was a great way to end this one-shot.

I was debating whether or not I should put together something in this genre, too. I just haven't molded the concepts together yet.

Anyway, I'm just really pleased with your story and the "missing moment" you chose to write about. Well done!

Take care.
fiddlin' nero chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh I liked that quite a bit :)

Wasn't the movie awesome? It had so much kick action and the like. It made me start watching the original show which is hilarious and so good!

But this is about your story, not my discovery.

I liked this. It was a nice easy story, gave a bit more substance to that scene, and I really liked how you write Face and Murdock, who are easily my favourites. Also, your grammar! Spot on fella. I hate when I read the summary of a story and I'm like 'ooh this sounds good' then I read it and it's all choppy and bad grammar and spelling and people forgetting to use the bloody space bar!

I'll add my voice and say I hope you write some more for this, it was good. Hurray for new fandoms!
Invisible Ranger chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
The first line had me hooked, and the rest had me laughing and smiling.

Very nice fill-in on a missing scene here, and the dialogue is spot-on. I also very much enjoy the brotherly chemistry between Face and Murdock, easily my two faves, and you capture it nicely. I hope you'll write more movieverse fics.

Nicely done. :)