Reviews for White Fire
alexma chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
awesome story is there going to be more chapters or a sequel
Changing Sakura chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
your OC kind of reminds of yoruichi...anyway nice story :)
Seriena4 chapter 12 . 10/27/2012
Beautiful story, enough said.
Regin chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Usagi-chan chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Well, I really hate saying this, but I've had better... you tried hard and made me smile, but over all, it wasn't all that great. Although, your disclaimers were to cute! :) For 15, you made a 26 year old smile! And I don't smile all that often! :)
loopi chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
I like it please update
narutofreak10 chapter 12 . 9/3/2011
awww, when you ended the story i was happy for Akari. But i really wanted it to continue. Darn, it was an awesome story but i guess i just didn't want it to end. :3
Konri Kari chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
This is awesome!
12AsBarry chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
That was awesome! And you left if wide open for a sequel...*hint, hint*. I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and at the risk of sounding cheesy, it actually made me excited to search for new OC stories, as recently I have become rather jaded with all the bad , you have restored my faith in the fanfiction community! So, thank you for writing this story, as it was incredibly fun to read. I hope you write more for the Bleach fandom, and I know I'll enjoy reading it!

12AsBarry chapter 11 . 6/18/2011
Yeah! I'm happy Kandace gets to return to her home. Poor Soi Fon though. There's always one Shinigami that the OC doesn't get along with, and Soi Fon in usually the scape goat. Oh well. To tell you the truth, the only times I really like her are when she's describind Yoruichi. Then she's pretty funny.

12AsBarry chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
This one's gonna be REALLY short, 'cause I so wanna read the next chapter! For a while I was almost worried Byakuya wouldn't show. Good thing he redeemed himself. Also, kudos for making the trial realistic. I use that word a lot. Realistic. I like it.

12AsBarry chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
I just realized there are only three chapters left! I think I might cry. Was that her brother for the last few paragraphs? I think so, but I'm not sure. Anyway, more Hana love! He doesn't get enough. And the promise of more of him...Love!

12AsBarry chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
Gosh, I almost forgot to review 'cause I was so ready to move on the next chapter. I'm going to keep this short, because I can't wait to keep reading. That was definitely a plot twist I didn't expect. I guess that's why they call it a twist. I wonder what will happen next with Byakuya...? On to find out!

12AsBarry chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Do I even need to say it? Well, I guess you'll want to hear it, so here it is: I loved it! This chapter picked up right where the last left off, with none of that half-assing (excuse me) that authors do when they skip what happens after and go straight into a discussion scene. If I wanted to, I could put both chapters together with no break in between and nobody would be able to tell they were seperate chapters. That is so cool. Goodbyes are so awkward, even in reviews. I can't think of anything to end it on. From now on I'm just going to try to not end them. If that makes any sense.

12AsBarry chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
Ooh, I have to make this one quick! You left me on a cliff hanger, and I've got to find out what happens. Just gotta say that I love that you included other characters in this. It always seems more real if there are a few besides just the OC and whoever she is paired with. Their characterization was realistic, too. Yachiru is probably really hard to do without making her seem to bubbly and fake, and I think you pulled it off very nicely. I'm going to read on and see what happens next now, so see ya!

60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »