Reviews for Loyalty
Marianne Bennet chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Ha ha, I found exactly what I was looking for!

I enjoyed this one as well; I was impressed with your characterization of Kaidan. He isn't the same man he was two years ago but there's still echoes of his old naivete and beliefs that things will turn out alright. He's jaded, but not beyond redemption.

Joker struck me... differently this time around. You're probably more true to his written character than I am -maybe I'm reading too much into what's already been put on the table by the real writers -but he came off as a little one dimensional? I'm not sure how to phrase it. I'm an actor on the side; we'd probably call it "played on one level." I think Joker's got a couple more tricks up his sleeve than you pulled out this time around. Bluntly, I was a little skeptical of his actions and motivation behind them. That's just me.

I enjoy your writing style quite a bit and am excited to check out the next installment :)
ChocolateChipFudgeyCookie chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
this was completely brilliant! i've just read all three, and your writing blew me away. i always liked joker as a character, and i always thought they should have gone more in depth with him and i think your portrayal of him is just right. i adore kaiden, but he's just being a complete ass! i really can't wait for the next one! :D
ilmiopassato chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Ooo, Kaidan finally got the verbal smackdown he deserved. Nice installment to this series, looking forward to more!
Naaa-E chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Impsy, you already know how I feel about your stories! And yes it was SO worth the wait!

Anywho, I loved the argument between Kaidan and Joker, it was how I imagined it would be.

I do agree with the other reviews that the story got a bit repetitive but it didn't stop me from enjoying it.

Two thumbs up!

Can't wait for your next update! 3
Lilliwyn chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I loved this chapter! I have had similar thoughts to yours regarding ME2. After what Kaidan had said to Shepard, why doesn't she have a loyalty quest like everyone else?

I loved the argument between Kaidan and Joker - they felt very genuine to their character. The story was just a bit repetitive; A lot of phrases and topics were reused a lot. But this didn't detract from the story itself, and I still enjoyed it.

I can't wait for your next update! :)
Nightodie chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Oh Impsy, it was so worth the wait. I loved it. You captured Kaidan perfectly (well for me anyway) thank you so much. Cant wait for your next story!
Leeirane chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
You go, Joker!

That was brilliant chapter. I love this side of our beloved pilot. His "conversation" with Alliance clerk was priceless - Joker's inner thoughts, the officer's reaction to his name and Joker's response made me laugh really hard. And then his converstation with Kaidan - so angsty and real.

I hope Kaidan will get his head out of his ass, as Joker would put it, and make up for it.
Kassandra Black chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh, wow, this was great. The Joker in my stories would probably have done the same thing. I love the interaction between the two and you got both characters perfectly. Nice!
HeavenlyMuse chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Joker rolled his eyes. "Yeah, you caught me. I'm a pro-human nutjob and the only thing I think about is how I can kill high-profile members of the Alliance."

"Sounds about right," he shot back. "After you got Shepard killed, I'm sure they were happy to have you."

BEST. LINE. EVER. Even after reading it like 15 times it still cuts me like a knife, lol!
Bdub chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This was great! I havent even read your other stories you previously wrote but I can assure you that I will now :D

I can't wait to read what else you have in store for us!
Vshard chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Hm, comments... This one seemed more than a tad repetitive to me, but the argument was interesting. I'll second one of the former reviewers with that notion that a lot of this really would have gone well if said in game, but the world may never know I guess.
Lywnna chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Everything that should have been said in the game, and more!

I love your stories! 3
Shenzi123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
OMG thank you for finally giving us the next chapter in this story.

I just love the way you write Joker and seeing Kaidan's reactions were heartbreaking as well. Can't wait for the next part of this :D