Reviews for The Bat, Vol 1 Origins
NikkDurham chapter 3 . 1/3/2012
From the last two chapters I have read I only have this issue. Your creation of Joker. I love how the setting was right, but why and how it happened are missing. Where is the Red Hood? Also the Joker was suppose to be a broke comedian with a pregnant wife. In one bad day, he loses his wife and future child, and on the night of the same day, he dresses like the Red Hood because he was hired to do so. His face became deformed from taking the Red Hood helmet off.

However I understand this is AU so I will continue reading to see if more is explained later. Regardless this has still been a good read thus far.
NikkDurham chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
So far I like this story. The chapter was well structured, and I found it drawing me to read more. The only thing I feel a little off about in this chapter, is it felt a bit rushed. You went through a lot of information, but I assume it is to get to Batman in action. I am looking forward to reading more.
JasonTKD chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
"The Bat-signal is NOT a beeper"

Just imagine if JLU Flash heard that.

F:"Um, technically, Bats, it kinda IS one" . Lol
MarvelHero1610 chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
You really do write well, however it does seem that you're not really expanding and detailing your stories that much. This wasn't by any regard, but 'i do wish it was longer.