Reviews for The Faces of Love
Sena Yamazaki chapter 2 . 2/19
¡The 2! I love it all.
Natasha chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I adored the second ending!
corny chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
thanks for the update. looking fwd to all of the others.
corny chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Think I liked your original piece the best. The voices were so right. Also, the Second Girlfriend seemed to be his type in that she, just like Rusty, avoids referring to the concept of love when in a relationship. So it's a bit mindless of him to still 'want sunshine' afterwards. One shouldn't have to resort to pretty lines about love to impress Danny.

"Oh," says Danny intelligently, thinking about how Karen would react to that. That was very real and got me laughing.

I liked the 'man-boy' reference to Rusty in the original. Very appropriate to Rusty. No one else is this.

I think DannyandRusty are the best romantic pair of all time! Het, slash, gay inclusive.
The Scratch Man chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
The second ending is my fave! Good story!
harmonyhelms chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I absolutely LOVE your writing style! You write these characters so well, you get their voices down perfectly. The mental image of Rusty reading a womans magazine upside down telling Danny that the latest girl wasn't compatble to him according to his star sign! And I really like how you gave us alternate endings, I must say that my favorites are the 2nd, 3rd, and 5th. :) Please write more Danny/Rusty fic!
Zeta Sigma chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
AWESOMICAL! I loved it, thanks for writing this. XD Ending #2, OBVIOUSLY. . hey, is it... I mean... Do you mind if I use your definition of love in my novel? :) -hopeful smile-
illuminazione chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I really like this story. I loved Rusty's definition of love. Quite true, is it?

Another thing I liked are the various endings. I don't know which one I like best, though. I like the last one and the second and the first and the others. But maybe the last one was my favorite.

satori
PippenLove chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I loved ending number 2! Number 1 fits better with canon though.
Maia2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Tough to choose. I have to say I like them all. Love "what ifs". So many possibilities.

My only nitpick? Adding some sort of separator at the beginning. It's not really necessary, but it'd make it easier to read.

Really interesting fic.