Reviews for James Potter Problem
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
HAHAHA! I love this story so much! It's absolutely hilarious and never fails to put a smile on my face. Superbly well written. I give it 10 out of 10!
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
ha ha h ahhah ah ahaha I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I love the humor of this LOL :D

"Did that actually just happen to me?" James asked the universe in general.

The universe didn't answer though. Remus did. "Of course, that happened, James," he sighed, opening his book again. "It's far too ridiculous to have happened to anyone else."

I love the story as a whole! Brilliant! :D
EmeraldgreenTomboy chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aww, cute!
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Absolutly hysterical. Well written, I adore Lilys character and I love how sne was jealous of a table. I particularly love how James is whipped already after 'half a second of dating' and I adore how Lily was in charge, orchestrated everything.
Brilliant! I must discover this sexual education your summary talks about...
jeanpaulandsophieranier chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That was absolutely hysterical! I cannot stop laughing, even as I'm typing this. You write the best Lily/James humor ever! This entire story had me cracking up! Please, please write more James/Lily humor!
Queen Charlotte the Courageous chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
This is hilarious! Brilliant!
emilia valentine chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
ehe! I have that epic feeling when you discover am amazing story! LOVE.
Sukaretto Yuki chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Ok.. BWAHAHAHAHA You are a genius! :D I loved reading this entire thing! I suck at giving long reviews but just note that you are amazing XD
Hfhfhggkohfat chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
EPIC!
Dee chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Loved this and sex ed there brilliant! Please please please do a long running series on the two I've never laughed so much at a fanfic before! Also please update children of

Potter
jo-harvelle chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Great, entertaining, brilliant! :D
RavenSoulSister chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Absolutely brilliant and absolutely adorable. Kudos to you!
StormySeaEyes chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I swear I smiled the entire time I read this. It was so light and fluffy that I honestly couldn't stop! Great job
XxWallflowerxX chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Bloody fucking amazing. Loved it, loved it, LOVED IT!

I was cracking up the whole time. I love the 'he was snogging a table' and 'a marshmellow name Lily' lol.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »