Reviews for Letters From Alice
rameau chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Lovely. I like short stories, but drabbles are a bit too difficult for me.
Lori94 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
OMG! **Tears!**
msashlyjudd8 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I loved it.
mllebojangles chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
beautiful. :-)
bmango chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Jasper's crimson eyes totally threw me when he showed up. And it's kind of crazy that Alice keeps influencing their lives even after she's dead - nice idea. Oh, and the tingles from those two kissing? I feel them too...sigh. -b
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow. That was just...wonderful.
Goneforever8888 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow. You really start off strong with the first one. Seeing how Edward might feel had he won and gotten Bella to stay human.

And her forgetting him, something he probably did not consider when he fought for her to remain human.

Her grandson.. :( No, not at all.

I get a strong feeling of solitude and silence. Just Edward. And the notes his hands, heart and mind create.

Not welcome? :S

O.o Alice is gone? Whoa.

Boys... both lost so much... accusations are never good. :(

It was nice to see Edward ask him to stay. ::excited::

Holy shit. Alice. Of course she knew!

I love that she is sending them letters, and this one was fan-fucking-tastic. Haha options and when he chose the... well you know. I would love to see you expand more on this, on Jasper/Edwards relationship and more on Alice and her letters!

I loved it!

With those hundred words for Secret you created a clear image. I can see Edward in a bed, letters scattered, frustration on his face.

Very good!

It's always interesting to see Edward hide so much and keep his emotions and thoughts to himself when he can read the thoughts of others.

He's keeping his thoughts/feelings for Jasper to himself even though he's seen something in Jasper's thoughts?

Alice. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but I like your Alice. She's funny, not irritating. ;)

Sounds like a beauitful night, btw.

Checkmate was a small whirlwind.

You did a fabulous job of making it passionate and strong with emotion.

Hope was wonderful. They are both understanding of their loss and their pain, but also there to comfort each other.

I loved that Edward shared his panic, that he admitted it and didn't hide it - it was honest. Because, in all reality, how could he not be a little panicky.

Jasper was cute with his smile.

So sweet. So sensual.

You did a wonderful job with this. I loved each drabble, each in their own way! I would love to see you expand on this, on E/J's relationship and on Alice and her letters.

~ Jess
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is just stunning. I am so in love with what you ladies are doing with drabbles as of late and this story is the best I've read so far. You communicated such agony, heartache, confusion and desire so well in these few words. Beautiful.

Thanks for sharing :)
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Really, really good! I'm not sure if I could read this whole story, but I'm sure glad I got to read this mini version of it.
ahizelm chapter 1 . 6/23/2010

I love this; every single word is important to their story, and I love that nothing is negated here. The women of their past WILL play a part in their future, and you didn't ignore that.

This is beautiful, masterful story telling, love.

naelany chapter 1 . 6/23/2010