Reviews for And I Shall See His Glory
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 4/10
I loved Castiel's reaction. It reminds me a lot of when someone has something precious and you intrude on that without being asked. Perfect.
Destiel-Shounen Ai chapter 4 . 3/27
This was amazing! Destiel for life. i really love your fanfiction about Dean and Cas its so beautiful
mya chapter 1 . 1/20
Omg I love your stories ! They are so enjoyable but I really love stories involving castiels wings and dean can u make some more plzzzzz
AccountX1 chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Loved this! Like for real! lol.
briskd chapter 4 . 11/17/2015
I really like this fanfiction xD
briskd chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
I can't help but grin xD. I love how Sam or Charlie are always the ones sorting out their problems.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 4 . 11/15/2015
Dean and the Wing!Kink XD How amusing.
SuperFanWoman chapter 4 . 7/4/2015
Oh that was short and sweet and wonderful!
Lu chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
I know this is really old by now, but can I still review it anyway? (:
Gosh, I LOVED it! I'm not really into wing!kink fics normally, for some reason I tend to find them weird haha but I was really up for reading one today and I'm so glad I chose this one... It's really well-written (and I know it will sound a bit silly but I get slightely annoyed when a fic is all thrown out without any ponctuation or with a confusing text - not that I can say much myself, english is not even my first language, but still) with a good sequence of events and a nice balance of fluff/kink. Good job! 3
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
What a lovely thing you wrote. Very nice wing kink.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
You are describing a lover's quarrel on a metaphysical plain. I certainly haven't seen that before.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
What? Is this like watching Dean in the shower? What is the problem with these guys? Is it a courtship thing?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I don't see why Dean feels guilty about seeing Castiel's wings. It sounds like a gift to me.
i-am-casass chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Awwwe! I love wingfics! This is really great You did really well with all their personalities staying close to canon and the story is awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2014