Reviews for And I Shall See His Glory
SuperFanWoman chapter 4 . 7/4
Oh that was short and sweet and wonderful!
Lu chapter 4 . 6/12
I know this is really old by now, but can I still review it anyway? (:
Gosh, I LOVED it! I'm not really into wing!kink fics normally, for some reason I tend to find them weird haha but I was really up for reading one today and I'm so glad I chose this one... It's really well-written (and I know it will sound a bit silly but I get slightely annoyed when a fic is all thrown out without any ponctuation or with a confusing text - not that I can say much myself, english is not even my first language, but still) with a good sequence of events and a nice balance of fluff/kink. Good job! 3
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 4/7
What a lovely thing you wrote. Very nice wing kink.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 4/7
You are describing a lover's quarrel on a metaphysical plain. I certainly haven't seen that before.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 4/7
What? Is this like watching Dean in the shower? What is the problem with these guys? Is it a courtship thing?
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/7
I don't see why Dean feels guilty about seeing Castiel's wings. It sounds like a gift to me.
mailaine chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Awwwe! I love wingfics! This is really great You did really well with all their personalities staying close to canon and the story is awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
Moarrrrr
Georgia chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Damn... that was very sexy holy shit XD
trainern7 chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
You aren't the only one with a wing kink! I love Cas' wings!
LadyAnalyn chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
I really like this story but I have to tell you and you may have heard it already but the past tense of smite is smote. You would get smote not smitten, smitten is like having a crush. I'm not bothered by smited however because I'm guilty of using that myself in the past. though I suppose if you were to view an angel's wings you might get smitten with said angel.
Fiona chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I freaking love this! This is just amazing! I have been in the Destiel fandom a while but i just started to read the fanfics and yours is one of the best I have read!
Aleandri chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Very good! Shame on Dean for checking out Cas's secret parts! Great story!
JayceeJayne chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
Hehe, me again! xD Just wanted to say, loved it! I'm a big fan of the 'going to hell again' jokes for some reason, I'm a dork, it happens. xD
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2014
Really cute but skip the sex