Reviews for Basil and Technology
Robert Tanner chapter 1 . 2/5
I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
"MOBILE PHONES ARE PROHIBITED." Very funny!
Ursa Dextra chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That was ace! Very in-keeping with the general atmoshere of the original, the characters are bang on, and I LOLed.
The only issue is - the anachronism. I was never sure whether I was supposed to be picturing the characters as being 20 or 30 years older, or to imagine what Fawlty Towers would look like if it was made in the present day.
Though that said, the idea of Basil Fawlty contending with modern technology is an endlessly interesting one.
Hawkslayer chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Haha! Love it! :) Very funny and great writing.

Hawk
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Sounded just like him, and Manwell. Poor sod.
Dr. Christie chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is honestly an amazing story, it's very funny and it was almost like one of the original episodes. You did a very good job capturing the characters and it felt just like one of the few, but brilliant episodes. Well done.
Lupa Dracolis chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
XD Epic story, my dear! I can imagine Basil having this reaction to the dreaded mobile phones!
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
i liked this, very in character so good job on that. is there gona be an update? because i think you should write a sequel.
GheistWriter chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Ahhhh, hahahahahah! That was truly brilliant!

Despite your little disclaimer to the contrary, I found this story not only to be engaging and hysterical, but also true to form to the original show! Good Lord, I don't think I have ever encountered such a brilliant recapturing of the idiosyncracies of Fawlty Towers since... hell, ever!

Congratulations on perfectly capturing the essence of one of the most radically unstable hotel managers of history; and bravo indeed!
sonofmaster chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Excellent! a wonderful Fawlty Towers story! This could pass for a real episode had cell phones been around back then.
Jay-La52 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Nice XD

Extremely well-writen! And extremely awesome and Basil-ish (aren't those two words synonymous anyway?).

Is this a one shot, or can we be expecting more awesomeness? XD