Reviews for Fathers' Day
VioletHawk chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I totally see Abby as Gibbs' "daughter" (I think she is the same age as Kelly if she had survived the crash) :)
VioletHawk chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I am not sure about Vance either...but he does love his wife and children :)

Memphis Beat is another good show...he's so much better as Dwight than he ever was as Earl :)
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
What a great father Jimmy had :)

I like wipeout as well and laugh hysterically as people fall in the water :)
Maine-snowflake chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
So far this chapter (Abby) is my favorite, and I like the line about until Gibbs gets his own national holiday thing.
Rawadaneth chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
First of all, great chapter. Secondly, love the whole idea.

Finally, I did come across two errors in this line:

"but as time went one (and painkillers were consumed), he found herself".

Surely this should be:

"but as time went on (and painkillers were consumed), she found herself".

Just letting you know.
zombieslayer666 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
No reviews? If you're gonna be a fanfic dork, you can't be lazy about it!

I really like this set of short stories. They actually were very touching, and the writing was great. Nice work!
mistymountains-cold93 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I'm glad I could be your first review! I love reading other people's work, and I totally understand the frustration when people don't review- one of the reasons I stopped posting! But I know how terrible and amazing it can be to write for Gibbs and Abby...like you can see it in your head and not in the writing. But you did a marvelous job here, and the other chapters were really great, too. Keep up the good work!
SherryGabs chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I'll be the first to review, then! I really like these. Jimmy made a precious little guy. I like that Vance is a family man and he has more to think about than just his job. You wrote Abby and Gibbs just perfect, both true to their characters.

I look forward to more of these.
avid-reader50 chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Darn, you had me until you had Abby dissing Tony. As long as Tony and Abby have been friends, it's not like she doesn't know Tony can get hyper, and not half as bad as Abby gets on caffeine. I can't see Abby getting all that annoyed, especially knowing it is being caused by pain medication.