Reviews for A Meeting Of Regrets
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Minato T-T You did a great job at describing his regret, Please keep up the great work!
minatochan2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I totally agree with your idea on Minato's personality and feelings! Some of your sentences were a little lengthy but, hey! You did a very good job and adding in what happened after Minato left was a very lovely twist that I hadn't expected at all! Well done.
kittylv3r chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
wow i love the one-shots...simple and awesome hehhe
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Namikaze...you really should have hugged him.
Raj8 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
You make a good point we never really think what minato thinks of that meeting I love this story.
enca90 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
LOVE it... and frankly I think this is very plausible too...
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh fuck...damn it.*tears up*I really think this is unfair...all of this despite the slight knowledge that reality is really just it is hard...damn it all.
TsubasaWitch chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was really heart felt for me, but I feel like you got Minato's point across. I agree with you though even if he was somewhat. I know what its like to lose someone you love. The more contact you have after the harder it is for them both.
Minato chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Yes, I like your idea and honestly believe in Minato being gentle and kind, not distant. Your story once again reminded me of these two fateful chapters which made me sooo happy...

Your ending inside the shinigami stomach doesn't really convince me but the rest is really good and well-written.

Great job!
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Great one-shot :) i really enjoyed it. And i agree with you. I think Minato was distant becasue he and Naruto would never see eachother again. But i'm wondering. Are you going to write one with Naruto and Kushina once we find out what else the manga has to suprise us with? eh great job on the one-shot. it was well writen :)
KrazyKeke chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is good, I feel like I understand why he was so distant now.