Reviews for Photo Prompt OneShots
jasminwilson12 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
I loved this one but it was sad for me and i wanted to cry because it wish bella didn't have to die.
ethans mom chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Every single thing that you write just oozes of talent and you have this ability to draw people in... You know that I loved your writing before I loved the real you! Now, I am a fan of your writing and of the real you. I am very proud to be able to say that my dear friend is a very talented and amazing writer and that I am always in total awe after I read anything that you write! 3
ethans mom chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Wow! I think that you might have broken my heart with this story... It is deep and sad, yet totally amazing at the same time! You got me fighting back tears honey... 3
Hev99 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Love you more, momma bear!

I love this, so so much. I know I sound like a broken record, but I will keep saying this until you believe it. YOU. ARE. REALLY. REALLY. GOOD. AT. THIS!

The way that you've developed these characters in such a short space of time, just using small characteristics and mannerisms is nothing short of brilliant. Like Alice's wit and Bella's sarcasm, which just weave into the short story and make you feel as though you've read a whole novel about them and know them inside out, even though it's only a short prompt. That's an incredible skill you have, really. You make the reader care so deeply about them both, in such a short space of time, that when the final blow comes at the end, it's gut wrenching.

To be able to make me weep for a character in such a short space of time is testament to how good your writing and your character development is.

Genuinely brilliant, and I'm so proud of you for posting these on here too! 3
Hev99 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I just realised that I never reviewed this! So sorry, I fail at life!

I know you know I loved this right from the start, but it doesn't hurt to say it again right! The descriptive language you use in this is stunning, really.

I love this "The soft sound of the water lapping at the rocks was like a natural lullaby that soothed the soul." It makes me feel all placid and calm.

You did an awesome job with this, momma bear! Love you! 3